+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Hello Guys

So now they are letting people's WP expire and giving nomination to those people who have a year or 2 for their WP to expire ? 2 friends of mine had like 2 years left on their wp and they got their nominations in just a year . Anybody received their their nominations under NOC B IT anytime this month ?

Thanks

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
hi fellas, I am not expecting that I will receive my cert this year but I was surprised when I received a call from ainp officer this morning at 1100am and I though it was a good news lol just saying that if my employer have applied for new lmia bcoz I will not receive my cert this year. (submitted last March 2015, wp expiry nov this year, Semi-skilled manufacturing industry)

dunj

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
roman_emperor08 said:
hi fellas, I am not expecting that I will receive my cert this year but I was surprised when I received a call from ainp officer this morning at 1100am and I though it was a good news lol just saying that if my employer have applied for new lmia bcoz I will not receive my cert this year. (submitted last March 2015, wp expiry nov this year, Semi-skilled manufacturing industry)
That's something new. Did she say why? Are you on LMO currently? At least they're letting people know...

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
She just asking if my employer applied for new lmia bcoz i will not receive my cert this year bcoz just submitted my application last march 2015. Thats it...

lucia0009

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2015
roman_emperor08 said:
She just asking if my employer applied for new lmia bcoz i will not receive my cert this year bcoz just submitted my application last march 2015. Thats it...
Are u able to apply under EE?

lucia0009

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2015
roman_emperor08 said:
Im just holding semi skilled wp im not qualified
but you are applying for new LMO now, right?
Once you got it, you could have more time to wait for AINP

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
lucia0009 said:
but you are applying for new LMO now, right?
Once you got it, you could have more time to wait for AINP
yes we have lmia application submitted last june but its a 50/50 chance bcoz our company is now under ESDC work sharing program means our company is slow down

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
roman_emperor08 said:
yes we have lmia application submitted last june but its a 50/50 chance bcoz our company is now under EDSC work sharing program means our company is slow down

I can not help you something, but I wish and pray that you can hear a positive news from LMIA !

Jun 19, 2015
I got a call today from AINP office asking for I am still working at the same company and if there has been any changes after I made my application in dec 2013. Then she talked to my manager to verify my duty and designation. Hoping for the best.

Applied on : Dec 2013
NOC: 2282
WP expires: March 2016
International graduate category

One of my friend also applied same as my noc in March 2014, he got a call, too on same day as me.
His WP expires on a same day as mine.

Is there anyone else got a call in last few days. I'm confused if this call is made to give us a nomination or just to see if we are still active? She didn't mentioned anything else. I will keep you guys posted.

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting waiting waiting said:
I got a call today from AINP office asking for I am still working at the same company and if there has been any changes after I made my application in dec 2013. Then she talked to my manager to verify my duty and designation. Hoping for the best.

One of my friend also applied same as my noc in March 2014, he got a call, too on same day as me.

Is there anyone else got a call in last few days. I'm confused if this call is made to give us a nomination or just to see if we are still active? She didn't mentioned anything else. I will keep you guys posted.
Hi

I have applied under the same NOC code in the month of February 2014 and got my file number in April 2014 but no call yet. Hopefully this for Nomination in your case.

Best of Luck

hsb123

Aug 14, 2013
Same for me, got call a week ago, NOC 2281, International graduate category, wait for my nomination letter. its been a week.

already waited 14 months. Hopefull to get it soon.

Jun 19, 2015
Alpha4906 said:
Hi

I have applied under the same NOC code in the month of February 2014 and got my file number in April 2014 but no call yet. Hopefully this for Nomination in your case.

Best of Luck
When is your work permit expires? It looks like they are processing those applications whose work permit expires in first quarter of 2015.

hsb123

Aug 14, 2013
it expires in 2017
When is your work permit expires? It looks like they are processing those applications whose work permit expires in first quarter of 2015.