+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
ksiusha said:
:eek: what? there are still November 2013 applicants with no nominations?
Haven't we seen this movie all year long last year..and sadly there is still whole bunch of them still there..
I wonder how many still to go from november or they worst case for us they nominating ppl randomly like end of last year and we dont know about it..b/c i personelly think there can not be more than 500-1000 AWE left at the begging of the year so if december ppl dont start getting nomination by end of this month or early next month...i think its time to panic...i dont see it other way...
Wht is ur take on processing phil n kaiusha..

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Mariolopez said:
Haven't we seen this movie all year long last year..and sadly there is still whole bunch of them still there..
I wonder how many still to go from november or they worst case for us they nominating ppl randomly like end of last year and we dont know about it..b/c i personelly think there can not be more than 500-1000 AWE left at the begging of the year so if december ppl dont start getting nomination by end of this month or early next month...i think its time to panic...i dont see it other way...
Yeah I think so too. I am sure there were around 1,500 - 2000 November applications brought over to 2015, minus 500 in January so... minus people with expired WP etc.. so there is smth wrong going on.

movincool

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 29, 2015
AOR Received.
January 17, 2016
Med's Request
June 1, 2016
Med's Done....
June 6, 2016
Phil89 said:
Yeah I think so too. I am sure there were around 1,500 - 2000 November applications brought over to 2015, minus 500 in January so... minus people with expired WP etc.. so there is smth wrong going on.
Any source for 500 nominations in Jan ?

Sorry if it was posted already.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
movincool said:
Any source for 500 nominations in Jan ?

Sorry if it was posted already.
Yes it was already posted. It was written in the official letter about on year bridging WP for TFW

faith03

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Any one got Nominations? In the other forum those work permit expiring this month recieved calls from AINP asking additionla docs and got their certificates already.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
faith03 said:
Any one got Nominations? In the other forum those work permit expiring this month recieved calls from AINP asking additionla docs and got their certificates already.
\

Which forum? That's crazy if its true

mims2000

Sep 6, 2012
Just talked to a girl awhile ago and she said ainp called her up and gave her instructions on how to do the bridging work permit extension. The officer advised her to do the express entry. I wonder why? Shes been waiting for ainp cert for more than a year under awe and been advised to do the ee? are they not honna send any certificate????? wow

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mariolopez said:
Well I am on a open work, so I will take the English test at the end of March, want to apply for EE but you guys know our chances already .... :mad:

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
mims2000 said:
Just talked to a girl awhile ago and she said ainp called her up and gave her instructions on how to do the bridging work permit extension. The officer advised her to do the express entry. I wonder why? Shes been waiting for ainp cert for more than a year under awe and been advised to do the ee? are they not honna send any certificate????? wow
May be because they had + LMIA so tht put them on the front of the line with 600 points if they are skilled workers..i dont know will they still be able to claim tht point after receiving BOWP..
But they already have +LMIA and even their WP expiring soon i think they have very good chance getting ITA in few draws so no point nominating..
Were all AWE ppl with LMIA?

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
faith03 said:
ya apparently someone june '14 applicant from EDS-semi skilled already got nomination...i m really worried now...looks like they are still nominating ppl like they did end of the last year....oh god....i m losing my mind here...

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Mariolopez said:
ya apparently someone june '14 applicant from EDS-semi skilled already got nomination...i m really worried now...looks like they are still nominating ppl like they did end of the last year....oh god....i m losing my mind here...
So on their web site it says at least 13-16 months but in reality 7-8 months.. I am so sick of this

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Maybe we should just call them and ask why there are people receiving nominations who applied in June... This is only 7-9 months. Can someone tell me what kind of knowledge and aducatiin one has to have to be a front desk agent?? Do not mean to offend anyone but this is just insane!!

faith03

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Mariolopez said:

That is kinda frustrating my WP Is expiring very soon i applied january of 2014 with no news yet as to what will happen to me next OMG

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
faith03 said:
That is kinda frustrating my WP Is expiring very soon i applied january of 2014 with no news yet as to what will happen to me next OMG
i think we all are screwed unless you have some super cool NOC i dont see them processing our files... Last ppl from our category got nomination way back in 1st week of oct. 2014..Processing time on website doesnt look legit at all now...and again increase in processing time will be like final nail to the coffin for lots of us.... :'(