+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
Yep BC PNP done processing may applicants of last year and they already started receiving nominations...here we are still stuck at november 2013 applicants...gosh this waiting game is really frustrating...cant even sleep latetly..

Baanayaad

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28/07/14 (AINP), 12/02/16 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
13/07/16
Nomination.....
22/08/15
AOR Received.
21/04/16
Med's Done....
10-01-2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Phil89 said:
You should read the article before arguing!

“Express Entry only (addresses) skilled workers and doesn't meet the hospitality and food services needs... But at the end of the day, at least they're doing something.”
All I am saying is that not everybody is in the same boat, or has the same options to apply for Express Entry. Thus, the paper route is necessary for unskilled individuals who receive provincial nominations, whereas Skill 0, A and B people have both options. My point is the paper route shouldn't be wrapped up because of Express Entry.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Mariolopez said:
Yep BC PNP done processing may applicants of last year and they already started receiving nominations...here we are still stuck at november 2013 applicants...gosh this waiting game is really frustrating...cant even sleep latetly..
the problem happened in AINP due to the relaxation rules in November-2013 in AWE class(literally 5000 applications received in Nov-2013 month itself). In addition, some occupations like Cooks, food supervisors, retail supervisors, bookkeepers removed from CEC in November 2013. Alberta accounts 75% of LMOs (LMIAs) from food industry (cooks, food supervisors,). Actually,most of this cooks, food supervisors planned to apply in CEC. Due to the change of rules CEC they moved to apply in AINP.

Here AINP made big mistake, they immediately not updated in their website "How many applications received by End of 2013".

If they would have updated in their website immediately some students have moved to other provinces like BC(in Jan-2014 BC PNP processing time is 4-5 months). They updated on sept-10,2014 How many applications received(around 10000-applications) and yearly regular quota was 5500.

this is the tragic story of AINP

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Baanayaad said:
All I am saying is that not everybody is in the same boat, or has the same options to apply for Express Entry. Thus, the paper route is necessary for unskilled individuals who receive provincial nominations, whereas Skill 0, A and B people have both options. My point is the paper route shouldn't be wrapped up because of Express Entry.
Actually it turns out that with a nomination certificate form Alberta, you have to do the paper application either way, so another 17 months of wait on top of this

Raj2014

Sep 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
May 9 2014
Med's Done....
May 23 2014 / IP Sep 2 2015 / DM Sep 18 2015
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
I have AINP Nomination and I applied to CIO Sydney but didn't get file number yet.

I have category B job..Can I apply under EE with PNP ?

I also applied in CEC in last October but didn't get AOR yet....So frustrating .....

Baanayaad

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13/07/16
Nomination.....
22/08/15
AOR Received.
21/04/16
Med's Done....
10-01-2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
"Do you guys think the current processing times are legit?"

I think so Phil, becasue as I was told yesterday, the quota remains the same as last year. I don't see myself getting this thing before November, and I applied through the SRS Post Grad stream (which shouldn't take too long to process). But whatever. It is what it is; it doesn't make any sense eating up yourself over this thing. Come up with solutions in the event that things do not go as planned, get yourself prepared, get legal advice, and do whatever is neccessary (and legitimate) to reach your goal (s).

Baanayaad

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13/07/16
Nomination.....
22/08/15
AOR Received.
21/04/16
Med's Done....
10-01-2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Don't know if I am late or if anybody has seen this but the AINP website states: "The AINP is authorized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to issue a maximum of 5,500 certificates of nomination for the 2015 calendar year."

No changes so far to the processing times so I believe they are legit. http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/immigrating/ainp-processing-times.aspx

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
avm said:
the problem happened in AINP due to the relaxation rules in November-2013 in AWE class(literally 5000 applications received in Nov-2013 month itself). In addition, some occupations like Cooks, food supervisors, retail supervisors, bookkeepers removed from CEC in November 2013. Alberta accounts 75% of LMOs (LMIAs) from food industry (cooks, food supervisors,). Actually,most of this cooks, food supervisors planned to apply in CEC. Due to the change of rules CEC they moved to apply in AINP.

Here AINP made big mistake, they immediately not updated in their website "How many applications received by End of 2013".

If they would have updated in their website immediately some students have moved to other provinces like BC(in Jan-2014 BC PNP processing time is 4-5 months). They updated on sept-10,2014 How many applications received(around 10000-applications) and yearly regular quota was 5500.

this is the tragic story of AINP
I agree..banned occupations from cec must have played big part and other thing tht they had put nov 28 deadline for AWE and i think some other stream so people rushed to applied before tht thinking rules will change after tht deadline.
and really u brought a good point tht if they had updated their website aorund tht time about number of quota and applications in system i wouldnt get this bad i suppose.
I really feel tht AINP really wanted get as many people as they can but federal govt. tied their hands by not giving enough quota and we end up paying prize by waiting for a year and god knows how long.
at a sametime last year in SASK. they barely got line 2500 files for their 4750 quota.it guess another 2000 nominations gone without used.

seregatema

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Someone ask if the processing times are legit. How can they be legit, when all my friends from housekeeping and front desk got their nominations last November, for some of them it took less then a month.

Dexcy

Sep 25, 2014
Hello guys I applied ainp last nov 2013 and till now still waiting for nomination . Im a single mom and have only daughter that im hoping to come and live with me here on canada . I still have a lot of time left in my work permit but with all the stress at work and end léss waiting . Im thinking just to go back home and put up a small business. I can live together with my daughter and i dont need to worry and Stress about ainp and work home work home living set up here in canada. Actually this is like a dead nation for me i dont know why people want to live here. Yes you have a lot of money but its like were living like a robot . Its not a good place to live in . This is a dead nation . Hope everybody is not feeling the same way as me. Have a good day every one.

seregatema

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Dexcy said:
Hello guys I applied ainp last nov 2013 and till now still waiting for nomination . Im a single mom and have only daughter that im hoping to come and live with me here on canada . I still have a lot of time left in my work permit but with all the stress at work and end léss waiting . Im thinking just to go back home and put up a small business. I can live together with my daughter and i dont need to worry and Stress about ainp and work home work home living set up here in canada. Actually this is like a dead nation for me i dont know why people want to live here. Yes you have a lot of money but its like were living like a robot . Its not a good place to live in . This is a dead nation . Hope everybody is not feeling the same way as me. Have a good day every one.
is this a joke? Why did you right it here?

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mariolopez said:
i was reading this posts and i m trying to find on Gazette website.http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cec-looks-like-continuous-12-months-exp-in-canada-is-a-must-t264247.0.html
may be its a system glitch right now but never know..
Well it is pointless to apply for CEC then with all these rules again, unfortunately plan B failed :mad:, need to move to plan C.......

So people who are on open work permits can't claim 600points under CEC, meaning no chance of getting ITA :mad:

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
ksiusha said:
Well it is pointless to apply for CEC then with all these rules again, unfortunately plan B failed :mad:, need to move to plan C.......

So people who are on open work permits can't claim 600points under CEC, meaning no chance of getting ITA :mad:
well i hope its a system glitch b/c ppl with PGWP will try diffrent job untill they find something good for them.
but if u see all this applicants under EE who is eligible for CEC i dont see lots ppl have points like ppl for FSW.so may be there is chance if they count our interrupted expirence and we score good in our language test we may be raise our chances.i hope they will draw ppl from different category diffrently so we wont have to compete those FSW b/c they have far more education and far more expirence than us.

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
FOR THOSE WHO REGISTERED TO EE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the outset and for some time to come, CIC expects that a significant proportion of invitations to apply for Canadian permanent residence will be issued to people without job offers from Canadian employers. This is because the job matching facility for Canadian employers is unlikely to be in place for a number of months, yet the government of Canada aims to admit approximately 180,000 new immigrants in 2015 through the economic immigration programs: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Federal Skilled Trades Program, the Canadian Experience Class, and the Provincial Nominee Programs.

http://www.cicnews.com/2015/01/cic-plans-making-express-entry-draw-canadian-immigration-weeks-014385.html