Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jologz said:
my work permit's expiring this friday and i've been calling AINP every week to ask for an update just to receive same answer all the time: my application is still in queue and i need to find new LMIA blah blah blah.. ugh!

AINP certicate is so elusive and i shouldn't have relied on them.

btw, i'm a nov 2013 applicant..
I am so sorry to hear about your situation and I am really mad at what AINP has done lately .... so in their eyes that Hotel industry is more important than all the other industries .... this is so unfair and it makes me so upset and mad ... why someone only applied for like 3-4 months and got their nominations and someone who have waited for almost one year and still can't get their nomination. This is so dumb and I really have no respect on AINP officers and they are such a disgrace of Canada. Shame on them and wish all of the AINP officers can burn in the hell someday cos they have already made a lot of applicants like living in hell everyday.

POGOMAGA

Nov 18, 2014
Hi
I got my file number end of April. There is no any news till today. I am pregnant right now. Does anybody know if I go to maternity leave before getting nomination it will be declined or no. Thanks in advance.

momodo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POGOMAGA said:
Hi
I got my file number end of April. There is no any news till today. I am pregnant right now. Does anybody know if I go to maternity leave before getting nomination it will be declined or no. Thanks in advance.
You can do maternity leave with the same company but can not quite if under EDS. I got my number April 4, 2014 and just same as youthat I did not receive anything. I guess no news is good news...

POGOMAGA

Nov 18, 2014
momodo said:
You can do maternity leave with the same company but can not quite if under EDS. I got my number April 4, 2014 and just same as youthat I did not receive anything. I guess no news is good news...
HI , Thanks for answer.. what do you mean can not quite if I am under EDS?I cant go for maternity leave?

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POGOMAGA said:
HI , Thanks for answer.. what do you mean can not quite if I am under EDS?I cant go for maternity leave?
You should consult the matter with ainp to make sure. But if I may give my opinion and experience,
I don't think you can.

Coz the deal is you work for the company till you get the pr if you applied under EDS. Plus and fyi, the cic is also not a big fan of pregnant applicant. They replied that they will pend my pr application till I give a birth coz the baby has to be included as your dependent when I asked abt the matter.

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys anyone planning to apply in January when express entry opens? I keep on thinking about this ::)

shammysidhu90

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Otawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 05,2014
Doc's Request.
Feb.09, 2015
AOR Received.
Oct.06, 2014
IELTS Request
NO
Med's Request
Oct 08, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 21, 2014
Any body apply AINP in April in EDS Semiskilled and got call from ainp office or Ainp nomination ??

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shammysidhu90 said:
Any body apply AINP in April in EDS Semiskilled and got call from ainp office or Ainp nomination ??
You can check out here if there is anyone... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vfq2BNbWv3ueWqyjtvPqXvB4Eq6kiFOi--5eEgf0tZI/edit?pli=1#gid=0

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow...somebody just screwed up the list :mad: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vfq2BNbWv3ueWqyjtvPqXvB4Eq6kiFOi--5eEgf0tZI/edit?pli=1#gid=0

MAYOAKO

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
any thoughts for EXPRESS ENTRY?
Do you think guys that EE would be our best option since our chance for AINP is not that clear.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
MAYOAKO said:
any thoughts for EXPRESS ENTRY?
Do you think guys that EE would be our best option since our chance for AINP is not that clear.
Forget. It's not going to be any better. They don't even give us any information regards EE. If they really wanted to make it easier for people who studied, work and live here, they would allow people with PGWP apply for FSW program at least..but no...we have to get an LMO...absolutely retarded

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
Forget. It's not going to be any better. They don't even give us any information regards EE. If they really wanted to make it easier for people who studied, work and live here, they would allow people with PGWP apply for FSW program at least..but no...we have to get an LMO...absolutely retarded
You are 100% right here, no clear information about EE :-\, I guess more surprises are yet to come in January 2015 ::)

MAYOAKO

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Phil89 said:
I feel like they really want to get rid of us. :(

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not much to wait though we will see in a month and a bit what happens with Ainp and how many nominations they will be allowed to give for 2015