+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

sumeetpingale

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
My noc is 6235... crs 397.. i created ee profile on 8/30/19... i see that 6235 in high demand in alberta...

anyone same noc who got NOI recently?

Do i have good chance getting an NOI?

No ties. No work/educ in canada.
Yes you have a good chance of getting a NOI. All the best

jeromeboy

Oct 31, 2018
Hello everyone, I have a quick question on how should I go about the reference letter from my previous employer. So I already submitted all the documents needed for the AINP last Aug 29, but the problem is, I realized just now that the duties and responsibilities I indicated in one of the reference letters was a bit inaccurate with the NOC duties written online. My NOC is 1241 and there's only a couple line that are really matched. Nevertheless, the job is still in line with the assistant role, it's just that I feel that some lines are too generic like "coordinate with other departments with regards to the directives of the minister", "does other administrative tasks". So my question is number 1, do you think it's just fine or will it really affect my application? Number 2, if for example I make it to to the actual Alberta Nomination, do you think it is just fine to provide a more detailed reference letter in the post ITA application, like I will provide a revised version instead? will it have some consistency issue with the documents submitted in Alberta?

Hope anyone would find time to answer this.

Gagandeep1

Jul 24, 2018
Hello everyone, I have a quick question on how should I go about the reference letter from my previous employer. So I already submitted all the documents needed for the AINP last Aug 29, but the problem is, I realized just now that the duties and responsibilities I indicated in one of the reference letters was a bit inaccurate with the NOC duties written online. My NOC is 1241 and there's only a couple line that are really matched. Nevertheless, the job is still in line with the assistant role, it's just that I feel that some lines are too generic like "coordinate with other departments with regards to the directives of the minister", "does other administrative tasks". So my question is number 1, do you think it's just fine or will it really affect my application? Number 2, if for example I make it to to the actual Alberta Nomination, do you think it is just fine to provide a more detailed reference letter in the post ITA application, like I will provide a revised version instead? will it have some consistency issue with the documents submitted in Alberta?

Hope anyone would find time to answer this.
You can send documents by mentioning your file number. But how your employer can change his version of reference letter? And how he is concerned by your NOC? Letter is made by employer and he has noting to do with your NOC unless you are on bonded work permit under the NOC? My suggestion is be ready with elaborate letter in case they demand.

jeromeboy

Oct 31, 2018
You can send documents by mentioning your file number. But how your employer can change his version of reference letter? And how he is concerned by your NOC? Letter is made by employer and he has noting to do with your NOC unless you are on bonded work permit under the NOC? My suggestion is be ready with elaborate letter in case they demand.
The letter of reference are pretty flexible I guess, like the employer would agree for as long as the indicated duties are in line with what I was really doing back when I was still an employee. Not everything you do is written in the contract so I tried to air it out with my manager since he was the signatory in my reference letter. Anyway, in my case, do you think it's better to provide a more detailed ref letter in the post ITA or just submit the same and expect it will also be accepted by the ircc?

jeromeboy

Oct 31, 2018
Just providing an update on my process:

Created EE profile: March 28, 2019
CRS: 402
Received NOI: April 9, 2019
Accepted NOI: April 9, 2019
AINP EE docs received via Email: April 9, 2019
AINP EE docs sent via mail: May 8, 2019
AINP EE docs delivered: May 9, 2019
FILE Number: July 4, 2019
Additional documents requested: July 5, 2019
Additional documents sent: July 5, 2019
Nomination: July 22, 2019

Good luck to all who are still waiting for their nomination!
Hello, do you mind if I ask what are the additional documents requested? Thanks

jeromeboy

Oct 31, 2018
That's great! Got my file number on July 4h, but received an email requesting some additional documents on July 5th... Waiting for the nomination now!
hi, do you mind if i ask the specific documents they are requestin? just so I can prepare in advance. thanks!

Delena

Sep 9, 2019
Hey guys!

Here's my timeline:

Received NOI - 28th August 2019
Accepted NOI - 30th August 2019
Received Document Checklist - 31st August 2019
Documents Received by AINP - 16th September 2019

I'll keep y'all posted on when I receive my file number etc. but I think it'll take at least a month for a file number to be generated. Good luck to all! :)

Reactions: Sdabas

khymiella

Sep 9, 2019
Just providing an update on my process:

Created EE profile: March 28, 2019
CRS: 402
Received NOI: April 9, 2019
Accepted NOI: April 9, 2019
AINP EE docs received via Email: April 9, 2019
AINP EE docs sent via mail: May 8, 2019
AINP EE docs delivered: May 9, 2019
FILE Number: July 4, 2019
Additional documents requested: July 5, 2019
Additional documents sent: July 5, 2019
Nomination: July 22, 2019

Good luck to all who are still waiting for their nomination!
Hi! May I ask how did they request the documents? did they call you or email you?
Thanks!