+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quorax Pls help me sir

Sachin11

Star Member
May 4, 2010
hello

Can anyone give me the cic website webpage showing that we need to send all documents along with supporting documents to CIO. Chceklist form only showing requirement of all Form+IELTS report +photocopya of Passport+fees. Please help me as I have to arrange and send these papers to CIO

Thanks for your help and time

Sachin

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
Sachin11 said:
hello

Can anyone give me the cic website webpage showing that we need to send all documents along with supporting documents to CIO. Chceklist form only showing requirement of all Form+IELTS report +photocopya of Passport+fees. Please help me as I have to arrange and send these papers to CIO

Thanks for your help and time

Sachin
Check this link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp (check #3)

Sachin11

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Staff Nurse 3152

Hello Everyone

This question is regarding the Reference letter.

Actually I am a registered nurse. I am unable to arrange reference letter for duties and responsibilities from my previous hospital as my head nurse is not issuing me that. Can I take this letter from my colleage Doctor working still in the same hospital.

Kindly advise
Shivani

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
Re: Staff Nurse 3152

Sachin11 said:
Hello Everyone

This question is regarding the Reference letter.

Actually I am a registered nurse. I am unable to arrange reference letter for duties and responsibilities from my previous hospital as my head nurse is not issuing me that. Can I take this letter from my colleage Doctor working still in the same hospital.

Kindly advise
Shivani
I believe it is better if applicants get their reference letters from the Human Resources (HR) department. You can probably get it from your colleague but he/she has to know certain details about your job such as duties, salary, employment history, etc. in case an immigration officer asks around.

Sachin11

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Re: Staff Nurse 3152

Hello

I am very much thankful to this form as people here are so supportive and kind that I got the courage to apply on my own. I am waiting for my IELTS result to start the process however I need little help to fill in the forms.

1) I am a nurse and have done 3 years GNM Diploma after 12th. Under point number 12 of Application for PR, which checkbox I should mark (Trade/Apprenticeship or Non-University certificate/diploma).

2) Point 10 of Background declaration ask for full details of secondary and post secondary education(including university, college and apprenticeship training) you had?
In this column, should I write details of my education since class 1st till diploma in nursing in From and To with dates or just 10th, 12th and Nursing diploma.

3)I am married and have a spouse and a daughter. Under Additional Family Information Section A and B, each section contains a Note. Note 1 ask for certification that I have no spouse and Note B ask for certification that I have no child. Do I need to write N/A in both the sections as I have a spouse and a child. I am asking this question as CIO wants no blank space or question unanswered.

Kindly help as I am getting confused
Thanks and God bless everyone
Regards
Shivani

Sachin11

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Hi

If I have stayed in Uk for 5 months do I need to fill in any travel history form along with schedule 1 and family details forms to CIO, Sydney

Pls reply

Sachin

Shrestha

Jun 30, 2010
Sachin11 said:
Hi

If I have stayed in Uk for 5 months do I need to fill in any travel history form along with schedule 1 and family details forms to CIO, Sydney

Pls reply

Sachin
Yes Sachin, You need to.
Shrestha.

Sachin11

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Thanks Shrestha for your reply but I could not find this form on cic website. Can you give me the link for this or what to do Pls reply me soon as I have to send documents to cio soon

Sachin

tej01

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Interview........
waived
Dear friends........
I got AOR. i want send full doc. to ND. can i send education transcripts from college sealed envelope?
Anyone knows please help me.
Thanking you.