+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUORAX PLEASE !!! REDOING MEDICALS (EXPIRED) WITHOUT REQUEST !!! ANY EXPIRIENCE

mississaugans

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Hello Everyone... I am a 2007 applicant waiting for ARC (Authorization to return to Canada) and I have completed all the stages regarding my FSW application. Last letter I received from my lawyers they said (May6th) that now the ARC and visa issuance has to be done by my country visa office in 2 or 3 months. I went to the embassy on May 15th and they told me that I would likely need Medicals redo since the actuals expire on June 23rd... My case is over the average for Pre-June applicants in my country (60months) and there is no new documents to request, because even the ARC Police Certificates from Canada & my country and all related to ARC were sent and without problems according to my lawyers. I have the last Medical Forms in blank with photos and validated for CPPO-OTTAWA... Does any body know if I coud redo my medicals in advance? or at least the ones that delay the process such as X-rays, Citology (WIFE) and blood test??? Please I need some advice and this isn´t about money since I pretty positive this would not take another year...

Thanks to all in advance...

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mississaugans said:
Hello Everyone... I am a 2007 applicant waiting for ARC (Authorization to return to Canada) and I have completed all the stages regarding my FSW application. Last letter I received from my lawyers they said (May6th) that now the ARC and visa issuance has to be done by my country visa office in 2 or 3 months. I went to the embassy on May 15th and they told me that I would likely need Medicals redo since the actuals expire on June 23rd... My case is over the average for Pre-June applicants in my country (60months) and there is no new documents to request, because even the ARC Police Certificates from Canada & my country and all related to ARC were sent and without problems according to my lawyers. I have the last Medical Forms in blank with photos and validated for CPPO-OTTAWA... Does any body know if I coud redo my medicals in advance? or at least the ones that delay the process such as X-rays, Citology (WIFE) and blood test??? Please I need some advice and this isn´t about money since I pretty positive this would not take another year...

Thanks to all in advance...
U can do ur meds w/out the forms as well. Pls read:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t73722.0.html

mississaugans

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Thank you very much again Quorax, but the doctor said NO!!! He is against doing it without request from CIC... Well I hope to finish this long adventure within 2 or 3 months to leave this country before next election (Venezuela)...

Regards!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mississaugans said:
Thank you very much again Quorax, but the doctor said NO!!! He is against doing it without request from CIC... Well I hope to finish this long adventure within 2 or 3 months to leave this country before next election (Venezuela)...

Regards!
Yep, some DMPs r tad finicky. Why don't u try another one?

SEVEN07

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Caracas
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas-Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2011
AOR Received.
NOV 2011
File Transfer...
JAN 2012
Med's Done....
JUL 2011-JUL 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DEC 2012
mississaugans said:

Regards!
Are u a venezuelan citizen...how have been your experience??
Good Luck and patience

mississaugans

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Well my friend its been a movie because I am from the 2007 FSW backlog but still surviving... There is not comparison with the latest applications, so you don´t take mine as a reference... If you applied and got already your Medicals I think you are leaving soon right??? Well I am from Mcbo and hope your process ends soon a succesfully... I am wating for Medicals again since mines expired last month...

Regards

SEVEN07

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Caracas
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas-Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2011
AOR Received.
NOV 2011
File Transfer...
JAN 2012
Med's Done....
JUL 2011-JUL 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DEC 2012
mississaugans said:
Well my friend its been a movie because I am from the 2007 FSW backlog but still surviving... There is not comparison with the latest applications, so you don´t take mine as a reference... If you applied and got already your Medicals I think you are leaving soon right??? Well I am from Mcbo and hope your process ends soon a succesfully... I am wating for Medicals again since mines expired last month...

Regards
Hi Im from Caracas and my medical exams will expired next week..I have not get any info from Embassy yet..I hope get news soon because Im desperate..Patience and good energies to everybody keep in touch
Bless.We are together (applicants) in this long procces if you get any info about venezuelan proccess (how to get documents,embassy new rules etc ettc please share with us in this link)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/venezuela-process-t108544.0.html;msg1580373#msg1580373

mississaugans

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Saludos amigo SEVEN07...te has acercado a la embajada a preguntar por tu caso y la posibilidad de repetir los medicals?

Saludos y estamos en contacto...

SEVEN07

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Caracas
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas-Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2011
AOR Received.
NOV 2011
File Transfer...
JAN 2012
Med's Done....
JUL 2011-JUL 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DEC 2012
mississaugans said:
Saludos amigo SEVEN07...te has acercado a la embajada a preguntar por tu caso y la posibilidad de repetir los medicals?

Saludos y estamos en contacto...
Hola nooooo ellos jamas dan informacion si vas a la embajada,solo le dan acceso a los canadienses pero no se si le daran la info de la aplicacion...
Solo hay q esperar el bendito email,carta, llamada o q cambie el status en la pagina...Como va tu caso??? suerte,pacienciaaaaaa y saludo

mississaugans

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Mi querido amigo yo fuí hace 1 mes con el pretexto de actualizar documentos y me dieron información... Hazme caso y revisa las experiencias del foro mequieroir.com...

Saludos!

SEVEN07

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Caracas
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas-Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2011
AOR Received.
NOV 2011
File Transfer...
JAN 2012
Med's Done....
JUL 2011-JUL 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DEC 2012
mississaugans said:
Mi querido amigo yo fuí hace 1 mes con el pretexto de actualizar documentos y me dieron información... Hazme caso y revisa las experiencias del foro mequieroir.com...

Saludos!
Hola lo hare gracias por el consejo mucha suerte luego les cuento como me fue