21st Oct,2010
Med's Done....
3rd Nov, 2010
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
21st Oct,2010 and sent on 6th NOV, 2010
Hello Sr. Members,
I have some points. Kindly guide me the right way.

1. Surname and address on my passport with details sent to CIC and CHC.(Forms sent to CIC Nova Scotia on 6th Dec,2009 and full docs sent to CHC-ND on 9th April,2010)
I had my passport with the surname of my father. and also had the address of my parental house i.e. before marriage.
I had not get it changed after marriage, all my docs and exp cum job and refr. letters are with the previous surname.
My husband's surname is not attached anywhere.
Nor the address of my in-laws is updated in my PP.

My question is I want to renew my passport now as its only 5.5 months left for PP expiry and my PR file has not yet been processed (its still rec by VO), Can I change my surname and address??
what sort of intimation is required to be supplied to CHC?
My case will be affected?? as my IA is with my previous surname and after that the document will have a changed SURNAME.

2.IS IT WISE TO DO THE FOLLOWING??
My file is placed with CHC-ND at the moment and its just received by Visa office. and processing had not yet started..
My consultant had send an affidavit stating my current job and details of responsibilities... BUT he had not got it signed by me..
I am afraid that the declaration of job and details is from my side but this had not been signed by me..
therefore i m thinking of sending them another affidavit stating the job exp with details.
I do have some updates in my resume, as I have attended some FDP's and got their certificates.
also have new income tax returns for sending...
NOW guide me what should I do.. what should I write in Cover letter?

iF I SEND THEM THESE DOCS ALONGWITH AFFIDAVIT, WILL THEY DELAY MY PROCESS?
****I had applied for 4121 and 4131( both are not in the new NOC)***

3. CAN ANYONE'S ANNONYMOUS EMAIL AGAINST US , AFFECT OUR CASE??

I shall be highly obliged if you answer me soon...
reagrds,
gauri.

soarer

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is not wise to change name during the application process because it may delay the process.

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Guys, I guess Gauri;s Third Point is very critical.

Seniors Please share you opinion specially in reference to her third Point which is

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humsafar said:
Guys, I guess Gauri;s Third Point is very critical.

Seniors Please share you opinion specially in reference to her third Point which is
Annonymous complaint can be entertained by the Visa Office or CIC if the details are correct and the allegations are serious in nature. It can affect the application process also.

Regarding name change, i would advise dont go for name change now. We should avoid cofusion and keep the matter simple. In your application you have already mentioned your name and their is column for previous name also. You could have changed the maiden name before filing the application, it would have been better at that time. Old address on PP is not important , only thing is that you would get PCC of that address. You can change the address on your passport and even get new booklet issued. Updating your resume is also not important. But updating on new job or place of stay etc is important to inform.

How can it be possible that your consultant had send your affidavit and it is not signed??. In fact affidavit is not required for showing job responsibilities, it is the employer who states job responsibilities on his letter head and it does not bear employees signatures.

You can send IT returns,can update the Visa Office regarding your new qualification etc, can write a cover letter for it.