+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Quick Question] BOWP - Receipt of Payment

oelg0

Feb 26, 2019
Hi!

I do have one quick question. I did come across some threads where people saying I need to attach the receipt of payment after applying to Bridging Open Work Permit.

I was wondering if I need to so so given the fact that:

- I paid for all the fees (255$).
- I got "Confirmation of Online Application Transmission" which has the receipt PDF file right after I paid.
- There is no new section for uploading the receipt.

I am assuming it is not required since I already paid RPRF + application fee and I got the receipt confirmation.

Discussion: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/rprf-upload.355226/page-2

Thanks, and have a nice day.

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Hi!

I do have one quick question. I did come across some threads where people saying I need to attach the receipt of payment after applying to Bridging Open Work Permit.

I was wondering if I need to so so given the fact that:

- I paid for all the fees (255$).
- I got "Confirmation of Online Application Transmission" which has the receipt PDF file right after I paid.
- There is no new section for uploading the receipt.

I am assuming it is not required since I already paid RPRF + application fee and I got the receipt confirmation.

Discussion: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/rprf-upload.355226/page-2

Thanks, and have a nice day.
when I applied for my BOWP, I did not upload the receipt separately. the confirmation of receipt is the proof that you have paid it.

Reactions: oelg0

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
Hey guys- I have a similar query i.e. how to post the payment receipt, as it seems to appear after we upload the documents. Can someone please let me know how did they upload the receipt/submit proof of payment?

Also, what dates did you guys put in for the duration of expected employment?

And, what did you write in the initial part- apply for a work permit with the same employer? Or apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer?

Thank you.

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Hey guys- I have a similar query i.e. how to post the payment receipt, as it seems to appear after we upload the documents. Can someone please let me know how did they upload the receipt/submit proof of payment?
you do not need to upload.. they already got to know you have made the pmt as the fees is upfront.
Also, what dates did you guys put in for the duration of expected employment?
I already had employment dates, if you do not have it then estimate to be 1 year
And, what did you write in the initial part- apply for a work permit with the same employer? Or apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer?
if you will continue to work with the same employer then same obviously, if not, then open work permit
Thank you.

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
Great, thank you for your response! I will look at the employer thing again, as my current work permit and hopefully the new one would be both open work permits.

Also, what did you add for application approved in principle in the online questionnaire, is it even applicable to us or just spousal applications?

Once again, thank you for your reply.

Last edited:

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Great, thank you for your response! I will look at the employer thing again, as my current work permit and hopefully the new one would be both open work permits.

Also, what did you add for application approved in principle in the online questionnaire, is it even applicable to us or just spousal applications?

Once again, thank you for your reply.
I did it for myself and not for the spouse

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
I did it for myself and not for the spouse
Sorry for not being clear earlier, I would like to know what did you say yes or no for approved in principle for PR, on the online questionnaire. I am applying just for myself too.

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Sorry for not being clear earlier, I would like to know what did you say yes or no for approved in principle for PR, on the online questionnaire. I am applying just for myself too.
i do not remember exactly.. but I think I said yes. I am the principle