+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quick question about paper quality

Chaemi

Sep 27, 2015
I am wondering about the quality of paper to use for all our printouts of documents for Outland.

Pictures, supporting evidence Word docs, bank/bill statements, all of that stuff. I've seen around about Bond quality/non-glassy/lazer printed, but I can't find any official notice on CIC sites. Do different documents need different paper?

Also, In appendix A of the document checklist (for South Korea, if that matters) it says:

Supply nine (9) recent photos taken in the last six months for you and each family member.

Are these passport type pictures, or just any picture out and about. We are submitting lots of pictures of our dating history, is this what they are referring to? And each family member, only if we had children? (we don't)

Thanks a lot :)

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
It doesn't matter about the paper quality.

For the nine photos of each family member, they are not referring to photos of the two of you on dates. (Those are needed for the proof of relationship.) The person being sponsored needs nine identical immigration photos. They are like passport photos, and the specifications for them should be in the Appendix.

Only the person being sponsored needs the photos, plus his or her dependent children. The sponsor does not need these photos. When they say family members, they mean the spouse or partner and any children. But these are generic forms that are also used for other classes of immigrants, so for a sponsored spouse, the sponsor does not submit these photos.

Chaemi

Sep 27, 2015
canadianwoman said:
It doesn't matter about the paper quality.

For the nine photos of each family member, they are not referring to photos of the two of you on dates. (Those are needed for the proof of relationship.) The person being sponsored needs nine identical immigration photos. They are like passport photos, and the specifications for them should be in the Appendix.

Only the person being sponsored needs the photos, plus his or her dependent children. The sponsor does not need these photos. When they say family members, they mean the spouse or partner and any children. But these are generic forms that are also used for other classes of immigrants, so for a sponsored spouse, the sponsor does not submit these photos.
Oh thank you for the answer, I had seen different amounts of immigration pictures required, we have 4 of them already, will go get 5 more, they can print the same one out again.

Also weird about paper specs, but glad it doesn't matter