AOR Received.
Aor may......AOR2 October 28
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
We got medical and police certificate from dom rep the same day of the interview we did it the next day and i sutmited right a way .
And yesterday they ask for the original translation of the police certificate i sent an email to then saying the translation is in the original parckage . Their answer was they need a new one . So tomorrow i will sutmited to the . And let see what happen
Omg well at least they are on it. I don’t understand sometimes when they ask for certain things. Does not make sense. Does your portal show that medical is passed or received? Ours says nothing. Getting worried they did not get medical. Just can’t wait for this to be over. Good luck!! Keep me posted. I will let you know if we get anything.

Reactions: michyme
Aug 10, 2018
Omg well at least they are on it. I don’t understand sometimes when they ask for certain things. Does not make sense. Does your portal show that medical is passed or received? Ours says nothing. Getting worried they did not get medical. Just can’t wait for this to be over. Good luck!! Keep me posted. I will let you know if we get anything.
Same for us nothing ,just waiting now

Truebeauty

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
File Transfer...
05-09-2018
Med's Request
22-11-2018
LANDED..........
16-11-19
Hi Lisa,

What kind of questions was your husband asked in the interview? Was there anything in regards to your husbands dependents? My husband has 1 non accompanying dependent from a previous relationship. We have our interview scheduled in september and Im assuming they are going to ask questions surrounding this.

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
Hi Lisa,

What kind of questions was your husband asked in the interview? Was there anything in regards to your husbands dependents? My husband has 1 non accompanying dependent from a previous relationship. We have our interview scheduled in september and Im assuming they are going to ask questions surrounding this.
Hi. Some of the questions that were asked were basically about our relationship.

When we met
Do you think you married too fast
Future plans
Future if you don’t get visa
Has he been with anybody else from another country
My hobbies
My routine
My financial what I make
Date of my divorce
Why hes not bringing his children
My children
Our wedding
Why all our family was not there
How he gave me ring.
A lot about his police history. Kept asking what he has done and he kept saying he has never done anything wrong but she kept pressuring him. Kept insisting he was hiding something.
Asked the same questions but different ways.. trying to confuse him.
I think that was most of it.
But my husband felt good. The notes said it was about dependants. But most of it was about us.
Hope this helps.

Truebeauty

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
File Transfer...
05-09-2018
Med's Request
22-11-2018
LANDED..........
16-11-19
Hi. Some of the questions that were asked were basically about our relationship.

When we met
Future plans
My hobbies
My routine
My financial what I make
Date of my divorce
My children
Our wedding
How he gave me ring.
A lot about his police history. Kept asking what he has done and he kept saying he has never done anything wrong but she kept pressuring him. Kept insisting he was hiding something.
But my husband felt good. The notes said it was about dependants. But most of it was about us.
Hope this helps.
Wow thank you so much! Ive been reading your journey and its been lengthy. Positive news will come your way soon. It sounds like our situations may be similar. We filed our application June 2018. Our file got Transferred to mexico September 2018 and thengot transferred to the Trinidad VO in February which I figured they were going to request an interview. 1st marriage for both my husband and I, we both have dependent childrent from previous relationships, we got married after 7 months of meeting, we did a civil wedding at the courthouse no fam/friends at the ceremony. We are planning to do a big formal wedding in the next year or so based on finances.He does not have a criminal background. We got a letter requesting an interview July 2019 that’s scheduled for September. The letter is requesting all forms we initally sent in the package and then like pics with fam/friends, proof of communication, police certificate, proof of travel etc. I figured its a relationship interview. I just want this to all be over its mentally and physically exhausting.

Reactions: lion.com

Truebeauty

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
File Transfer...
05-09-2018
Med's Request
22-11-2018
LANDED..........
16-11-19

When we met
Future plans
My hobbies
My routine
My financial what I make
Date of my divorce
My children
Our wedding
How he gave me ring.
Hope this helps.
Did you go with your husband to the interview? In the interview letter did it state for you to be availabe by phone on the date of the interview if your unable to attend?

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
Did you go with your husband to the interview? In the interview letter did it state for you to be availabe by phone on the date of the interview if your unable to attend?
Yes the letter said that. But I attended. They never called me though.

Truebeauty

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
File Transfer...
05-09-2018
Med's Request
22-11-2018
LANDED..........
16-11-19
Okay great. So all it is now is the PPR which you should get any day now

Reactions: Lisaroberts

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019

When we met
Future plans
My hobbies
My routine
My financial what I make
Date of my divorce
My children
Our wedding
How he gave me ring.
Hope this helps.
I hope soon you get your pr! And family can be united! May I ask what were the red flags on your application?

Reactions: Lisaroberts

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
Does anyone who when for interview on july hear something on their application ... does anyone got pasport request?????
I’m still waiting. But I know there has been a few passport requests. Hopefully we hear this week.

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
Does anyone who when for interview on july hear something on their application ... does anyone got pasport request?????
Did you medical get posted as done?
Ours still is not posted.

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
Not my medical is not posted ,i when to the MP Office and immigration canada sent then and email telling then the medical is pass
I hope ours was good. We are at 19 months. I just want this to be over.

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
Just got decision made online. But nothing has been sent to my lawyers online portal. Nothing changed.....omg I hope this is over. Wonder if this is normal.