AOR Received.
Aor may......AOR2 October 28
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
My husband is Dominican. We are queued for interview....has anyone heard dates of interviews coming up in Dominican?we are at 14 months on April 2. Ordered notes. It’s not about our relationship it says it’s about his non accompanying dependents.

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
My husband is Dominican. We are queued for interview....has anyone heard dates of interviews coming up in Dominican?we are at 14 months on April 2. Ordered notes. It’s not about our relationship it says it’s about his non accompanying dependents.
14months?!?. wow that's super long. That's really frustrating that you need a whole interview for them to ask you why kids are not coming as if it's obligated.

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
14months?!?. wow that's super long. That's really frustrating that you need a whole interview for them to ask you why kids are not coming as if it's obligated.
I know. Just wish they would get on with a date.

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
Wondering how long it usually takes to schedule an interview. It says they decided on January 28 that we needed one. Why isn’t one scheduled yet??

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
Has anyone heard of any interview dates in Dominican via the Mexico office??

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
We are now officially 16 months and still waiting on an interview date. Anyone heard anything.

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
Have you contacted your MP and enquired about the case?
Yes I did.after we went over 12 months. That got me nowhere. They just said you have to wait. They said I can come back after another 6 months. Useless!!!!

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Yes I did.after we went over 12 months. That got me nowhere. They just said you have to wait. They said I can come back after another 6 months. Useless!!!!
That is like the last thing you can do from your side and still didn’t result in anything positive. They really need to improve processing at Mexico VO

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
That is like the last thing you can do from your side and still didn’t result in anything positive. They really need to improve processing at Mexico VO
I know. I really feel that our application was not processed very well. They never asked for anything extra. We received pre arrival January 16. We ordered our notes because nothing happened after that. We got notes and it said that on January 28 they wanted an interview....some concerns why non accompanying dependants were not coming. The last interviews in Dominican were January 29th. Nothing has been scheduled since. Our year is February 2...... they should have known earlier we needed interview. So we should have been at the interviews in January like all the other February applicants. I am just so frustrated. But I have to believe everything happens for a reason. This whole process has really put a strain on my marriage. Our lives are on hold and we have no idea when it will end. We have a daughter and she is growing up without him. She is now 2. When will it end????

Reactions: sveta

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
I know. I really feel that our application was not processed very well. They never asked for anything extra. We received pre arrival January 16. We ordered our notes because nothing happened after that. We got notes and it said that on January 28 they wanted an interview....some concerns why non accompanying dependants were not coming. The last interviews in Dominican were January 29th. Nothing has been scheduled since. Our year is February 2...... they should have known earlier we needed interview. So we should have been at the interviews in January like all the other February applicants. I am just so frustrated. But I have to believe everything happens for a reason. This whole process has really put a strain on my marriage. Our lives are on hold and we have no idea when it will end. We have a daughter and she is growing up without him. She is now 2. When will it end????
It sure is very horrible and I cant even imagine what you are going through. What makes it worse is the interview is not even to assess a marriage of convenience but for non accompanying dependants. If you dont mind me asking how are these dependents related to your husband? And I suggest you write an email to the immigration minister explaining your case in detail and see if that works out. Worth doing something rather than nothing. Usually from what I read on this forum itself, they wait until a bunch of files are stacked up for interviews at a respective country. Thats when they send an interviewing officer to conduct interviews for all those files. Those files have to wait until they meet the quota. Which is quite unfair I feel. I hope you get through this soon.

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
It sure is very horrible and I cant even imagine what you are going through. What makes it worse is the interview is not even to assess a marriage of convenience but for non accompanying dependants. If you dont mind me asking how are these dependents related to your husband? And I suggest you write an email to the immigration minister explaining your case in detail and see if that works out. Worth doing something rather than nothing. Usually from what I read on this forum itself, they wait until a bunch of files are stacked up for interviews at a respective country. Thats when they send an interviewing officer to conduct interviews for all those files. Those files have to wait until they meet the quota. Which is quite unfair I feel. I hope you get through this soon.
They are his boys!! It says in the original app that my husband will come here and get settled and then we will bring boys over if they choose to.

laport2018

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
They are his boys!! It says in the original app that my husband will come here and get settled and then we will bring boys over if they choose to.
So absolutely horrible that you are still waiting . I would be raising hell to anyone that will listen . I’m sure you are , but it doesn’t make it any easier . I pray that you and the other two people I know , whose spouses are also from the DR get news soon

Reactions: Lisaroberts
Aug 10, 2018
Hello i applie for my wife in march 2018 and they told me the we are in queu for interview too because the same problem too my wife son live in usa with the father ... let be in touch here . I went to my MP office few days a go and they call immigration . And they told me all file from dominican will be reviewed on june 30 -19

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
Hello i applie for my wife in march 2018 and they told me the we are in queu for interview too because the same problem too my wife son live in usa with the father ... let be in touch here . I went to my MP office few days a go and they call immigration . And they told me all file from dominican will be reviewed on june 30 -19
I hope you are right. This waiting is actually hurting my marriage. It is so stressful not knowing anything. Fingers crossed we hear something soon. Thank you.