+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions related to multiple NOC codes and whether should I use 2 Codes or 1 Code

anandkakkad

Dec 25, 2017
Hi friends,

I have some questions related to my express entry profile. My CRS score is 457 and IELTS score is L8.5, R9, S8, W7.

1. I have overall 8+ years of work experience in different NOC codes

a. Based on just one NOC my FSW score is 75/100

b. Will adding the second NOC code, help me in any way like some province might have a requirement for specific NOCs. Or in getting a faster ITA or that doesn’t matter?

c. Can I totally skip mentioning my other work experience, if one of work experience is close to 4 years and just based on that I am achieving 75/100 FSW score?

2. If I enter multiple NOCs which one would be considered primary NOC?

3. Is Trfnumber on the online IELTS score sufficient to submit the profile or do I have to wait for the actual physical result which has Language test result form or certificate number? Are both the numbers same?

4. After I submit my profile, within what time am I part of the pool and eligible for the draw?

5. Regarding NOC code, my title was Senior Business Analyst but SOC code on my H1b LCA was Management Analyst and it falls under 1172 and NOC code from my previous job was 2171. Does any NOC have a superiority over other code or this is not a factor in selection?

Thank you for your time.

Appreciate your help.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi friends,

I have some questions related to my express entry profile. My CRS score is 457 and IELTS score is L8.5, R9, S8, W7.

1. I have overall 8+ years of work experience in different NOC codes

a. Based on just one NOC my FSW score is 75/100

b. Will adding the second NOC code, help me in any way like some province might have a requirement for specific NOCs. Or in getting a faster ITA or that doesn’t matter?

c. Can I totally skip mentioning my other work experience, if one of work experience is close to 4 years and just based on that I am achieving 75/100 FSW score?

2. If I enter multiple NOCs which one would be considered primary NOC?

3. Is Trfnumber on the online IELTS score sufficient to submit the profile or do I have to wait for the actual physical result which has Language test result form or certificate number? Are both the numbers same?

4. After I submit my profile, within what time am I part of the pool and eligible for the draw?

5. Regarding NOC code, my title was Senior Business Analyst but SOC code on my H1b LCA was Management Analyst and it falls under 1172 and NOC code from my previous job was 2171. Does any NOC have a superiority over other code or this is not a factor in selection?

Thank you for your time.

Appreciate your help.
b. No, actually this will help you provide lesser documents.

c. If its recent, then you can avoid previous.

2. Which ever you like to, usually the recent one.

3. TRF number will be printed only on the physical document. You will also need ECA document number to create express entry profile.

4. Usually its instantaneous, but CIC recommends to wait for 5 days at least.

5. NO for Direct Invitation.

Reactions: anandkakkad