+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions regarding WES FSWP Evaluation

Daniel James

Jan 2, 2015
Hi,

I'm in process of getting WES eval done, was wondering which courier option to choose. I don't want to spend the 85$ for speedy delivery, once the evaluation is done, it said the report will be available online. Wanted a confirmation from someone who has done it already if the report along with the reference number will be available to view online as soon as WES finishes the evaluation? If so, i can use the information and fill my EE profile. Otherwise would opt for the faster delivery options.

Please let me know,

Regards,
DJ

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Yeah he is a champion because he did the full process of getting PR under EE many times successfully, just imagine you are required to have the original document from WES and you send it by regular mail which is most of the times lost, then you are in a hurry to have the original document to give it to CIC for whatever reason then you lose your PR chances because of $ 85 just imagine how you would you feel that time .....

itsmerags

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
hopeforthebest1 said:
Yeah he is a champion because he did the full process of getting PR under EE many times successfully, just imagine you are required to have the original document from WES and you send it by regular mail which is most of the times lost, then you are in a hurry to have the original document to give it to CIC for whatever reason then you lose your PR chances because of $ 85 just imagine how you would you feel that time .....

TRUE !!! dont think of 85$....you may loose whole 280$.....

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
or just the whole PR thing we are not sure of anything yet !!! we got to follow the complete process and share experiences to be sure.