10-13-2016
File Transfer...
10-24-2016
Med's Done....
01-09-2016
Passport Req..
03-02-2017
Hello,
I just have a few questions regarding my application that I'm filling out for my husband that im sponsoring from Bosnia.

1.When im paying the fees i need to pay for the sponsorship fee , principal applicant and for the permanent residence fee as well correct ?

2. In the guide they have all the documents we have to gather for my husband that needs to be sent out. under number 13 it says Photos and it say " supply 8 photos for each member of your family and yourself and it says to follow the instructions on the photo specifications and when i did that it just sent me to the website of permanent residence and it showed that they need to take single pictures under white backgrounds, now im just a bit confused does his mother father brother and himself have to go take 8 single pictures each ?

3.we are currently filling out the permanent residence forms and he lives in Bosnia and its asking for a current residence address in Canada, are there separate forms for first time applicants or am i on the right one.

4. I wasn't so sure for the form " Additional Family Information " it states The principal applicant, their spouse common law partner ( if applicable) and all dependent children 18 years of age or older must complete their own copy of this form. Complete ALL names in English and in your native language. Now for this form his mother father and brother have to fill out their own form and does this mean his brothers wife has to fill it out as well ? and where it say applicant in the space provided would my husbands name go on all of the forms or the person whose filling it out their name goes in there ?

5. This is the last question i have for Dependents even if his mother father and brother are not accompanying my husband to Canada do we still have to put them down as dependents ?

Regards

Emira