+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions regarding PEQ

sekinpetr

Feb 1, 2024
hello. I will graduate from Concordia University at the end of this winter semester I am looking into applying for the Application for permanent selection through the Québec Experience Program (graduate stream). I have two questions regarding the French language abilities. *First question: I graduated from a high school outside of Canada in Lebanon. My high school was a French one, I have my grades for the last three years in that school along with a letter from said school stating that during the time I spent in that school (6 years) my classes were taught in French). Is that enough proof of my French abilities or do I need more?

*Second question: if I want to be safe and do a French test to prove my abilities, I chose the TEFaQ the options for that test were (Vocabulary & structure, Written comprehension, Written expression, Oral comprehension, and Oral Expression) which of these tests should I take? and how much should I score in them to have a level 7 oral understanding and level 5 writing understanding according to the PEQ application.

I tried calling the quebec immigration for support but the line keeps saying that's it's busy. When I sent them an email they just sent me a link to the website .I've already read the information on the website I was only asking for clarification.

Thank you for your help.

sekinpetr

Feb 1, 2024
hello. I will graduate from Concordia University at the end of this winter semester I am looking into applying for the Application for permanent selection through the Québec Experience Program (graduate stream). I have two questions regarding the French language abilities. *First question: I graduated from a high school outside of Canada in Lebanon. My high school was a French one, I have my grades for the last three years in that school along with a letter from said school stating that during the time I spent in that school (6 years) my classes were taught in French). Is that enough proof of my French abilities or do I need more?

*Second question: if I want to be safe and do a French test to prove my abilities, I chose the TEFaQ the options for that test were (Vocabulary & structure, Written comprehension, Written expression, Oral comprehension, and Oral Expression) which of these tests should I take? and how much should I score in them to have a level 7 oral understanding and level 5 writing understanding according to the PEQ application.

I tried calling the quebec immigration for support but the line keeps saying that's it's busy. When I sent them an email they just sent me a link to the website .I've already read the information on the website I was only asking for clarification.

Thank you for your help.
i got this.. https://tutuapp.uno/