+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions regarding Last 10 years Activity - PR Application

taimoorsoomro

Oct 24, 2017
I have 2 questions regarding the PR application.

1) I have assessed my degree from WES and based on that I got the ITA. Now while filling the PR application it requries history of activity for last 10 years.
I have done another degree which I did not get assessed from WES because it won’t make a difference in my CRS points calculation.

So in activity history should I mention I was studying for that degree which is not assessed or should I show that year as unemployed?
If I did put it in the application, will IRCC compulsory ask for the WES report for that as well?

2) I have the required 3 years work experience on the basis of which I claimed points for the ITA and have reference letters as well. Now in the activity history, I have some work experience before as well but I don't have a reference letter.

So in the activity history, do I need to put that employment or leave it that period as unemployed? Because in the work experience I won't write it as I am not claiming points for that.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
I have 2 questions regarding the PR application.

1) I have assessed my degree from WES and based on that I got the ITA. Now while filling the PR application it requries history of activity for last 10 years.
I have done another degree which I did not get assessed from WES because it won’t make a difference in my CRS points calculation.

So in activity history should I mention I was studying for that degree which is not assessed or should I show that year as unemployed?
If I did put it in the application, will IRCC compulsory ask for the WES report for that as well?

2) I have the required 3 years work experience on the basis of which I claimed points for the ITA and have reference letters as well. Now in the activity history, I have some work experience before as well but I don't have a reference letter.

So in the activity history, do I need to put that employment or leave it that period as unemployed? Because in the work experience I won't write it as I am not claiming points for that.
whatever you are not claiming points for - study or work - put them in personal history. if you are not doing anything then put unemployed.

taimoorsoomro

Oct 24, 2017
Thanks navinball.

My only worry/question is that if I put then it would not match the Education/Work experience sections (which I claiming points for) and also would they ask me WES report or Experience letter if I put in the personal activity/history section?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
they only ask for wes for the highest degree. they dont care about lower degrees you are not getting points for. they dont ask for any documents for personal history.