+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

questions!! please help!

jjjuuukkkaaa

May 24, 2011
hi all,

I was just wondering.. I've booked my ticket to the Phils. for a month vacation and I'm supposed to send my requirements to the Canadian Embassy in London for a Live-in Caregiver work permit. With my requirements, should I include my Passport together with the other documents? If so, for how long will they have it? Will they send it back to me right away or should I wait during the entire duration of the proceess? has anybody experienced the same thing? Please shed some light on this.. I'm really confused. Thanks ???

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jjjuuukkkaaa said:
hi all,

I was just wondering.. I've booked my ticket to the Phils. for a month vacation and I'm supposed to send my requirements to the Canadian Embassy in London for a Live-in Caregiver work permit. With my requirements, should I include my Passport together with the other documents? If so, for how long will they have it? Will they send it back to me right away or should I wait during the entire duration of the proceess? has anybody experienced the same thing? Please shed some light on this.. I'm really confused. Thanks ???
Yes you will include your passport. That means you can't travel while your application is on process. Not unless you want to get it back your passport and may cause a delay on the processing. It takes 3 months for me to get my visa 2.5 years ago.

Browse the link, read the guide and try reading the FAQ section too.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/work-after_temp_travailler-apres.aspx

yukamai

Jul 18, 2011
jjjuuukkkaaa said:
hi all,

Hi! Have you already submitted your application to London? Any news from them? I have also worked as an au-pair here in Denmark and have recently applied for LCP visa.