+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions on submittin PCC...

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
I just received my PCC from BLS and now I am waiting for my AOR so that I can send the PCC to CIC... I have couple of questions below:

1. BLS stamped on a page on my passport - should I send a copy of this page (page in passport) along with my PCC and cover letter OR not required?

2. Should I send this as soon as I receive my AOR OR I should wait for 2 weeks so that the file is transferred and then send the PCC?

3. Address to send PCC is:
Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

Again, I thank you everyone in this forum for all the help, support and advice I received.
Special thanks to Toby for a wonderful Toolkit and all the help.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
new_guy said:
I just received my PCC from BLS and now I am waiting for my AOR so that I can send the PCC to CIC... I have couple of questions below:

1. BLS stamped on a page on my passport - should I send a copy of this page (page in passport) along with my PCC and cover letter OR not required?

Not sure if that's required, but won't hurt if you send it with the PCC.

2. Should I send this as soon as I receive my AOR OR I should wait for 2 weeks so that the file is transferred and then send the PCC?

Wait for a couple of weeks, there's no rush. Give it 2-3 weeks after receiving the AOR and then mail it.

3. Address to send PCC is:
Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

Correct. Make sure to attach a cover letter with UCI, application number, etc.

Again, I thank you everyone in this forum for all the help, support and advice I received.
Special thanks to Toby for a wonderful Toolkit and all the help.

See comments in red.