+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions on Landing !

canadianmepls

Jan 11, 2017
Hi I'm an applicant from Hong Kong.

I have 2 questions... I expect to have the land paper and land by October 2018 because of the medical exam was done in October.

1, Can I enter Canada as a tourist in July even if I have the paper to land? And enter again before medical exam expires?

2, What do I do if I want to extend the landing date? Is there such thing? Is it going to be as simple as getting a new medical exam done?

Thank you! :)
Kate

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
Oct 10, 13. (Updated PCC, and StatDeca Common-law)
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
OB570 Stream (stayed in Mississauga)/ Oct 30. 2017 (BGC in progress)
Med's Request
Passed: Mar.3.2017
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
Hi I'm an applicant from Hong Kong.

I have 2 questions... I expect to have the land paper and land by October 2018 because of the medical exam was done in October.

1, Can I enter Canada as a tourist in July even if I have the paper to land? And enter again before medical exam expires?

2, What do I do if I want to extend the landing date? Is there such thing? Is it going to be as simple as getting a new medical exam done?

Thank you! :)
Kate
If you're talking about CoPR, I believe it has an expiration date. So you might want to look at that. As far as landing, I think I've read of people going into canada to handle something then returning to flagpole without 'landing'.
Not sure though. I didn't look into that.

canadianmepls

Jan 11, 2017
If you're talking about CoPR, I believe it has an expiration date. So you might want to look at that. As far as landing, I think I've read of people going into canada to handle something then returning to flagpole without 'landing'.
Not sure though. I didn't look into that.
Yes it's CoPR, hmmm I really need to know the answer to this...
Does anybody know?

canadianmepls

Jan 11, 2017
Hi guys, I just read a thread saying that it is impossible to extend the CoPR, so my 2 question is answered.

Now I still need to know about my 1 question, can I go to Canada as a tourist without "Landing" (assume I have he CoPR) ? Then re enter Canada before medical exam expires and "land"?

Thanks in advance!

roverbon

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi guys, I just read a thread saying that it is impossible to extend the CoPR, so my 2 question is answered.

Now I still need to know about my 1 question, can I go to Canada as a tourist without "Landing" (assume I have he CoPR) ? Then re enter Canada before medical exam expires and "land"?

Thanks in advance!
Don't think you can enter as a tourist as you will have the visa on the passport and they should have your passport info on the system unless you use another passport to go in as visitor. And corp expires one year after the medical I believe from what I read from this forum.