+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions/Help about filling out PR renewal forms

Blackdisc

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Thanks guys for taking a moment to help.

Appreciate if you can provide any information regarding the below

1) I would like to get CBSA exit/entry records. How do I do that?
2) I have lots of business travel to Asia and Middle East, how do I get translations done. Do I need translations for every stamp. Any idea how much they cost?

Thanks in Advance.

BlackDisc

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Blackdisc said:
Thanks guys for taking a moment to help.

Appreciate if you can provide any information regarding the below

1) I would like to get CBSA exit/entry records. How do I do that?
2) I have lots of business travel to Asia and Middle East, how do I get translations done. Do I need translations for every stamp. Any idea how much they cost?

Thanks in Advance.

BlackDisc
1. Use this website to get your travel records. http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/req-dem-priv-eng.html
2. You would need to use an official translator, much in the same fashion you would've used to translate documents when you applied for your PR initially. Yes, you need to translate every stamp that is not in English/French. I have no idea how much that will cost as I am sure each translator charges their own fees.

Blackdisc

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Alurra71 said:
1. Use this website to get your travel records. http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/req-dem-priv-eng.html
2. You would need to use an official translator, much in the same fashion you would've used to translate documents when you applied for your PR initially. Yes, you need to translate every stamp that is not in English/French. I have no idea how much that will cost as I am sure each translator charges their own fees.
Thanks Alurra71 for your quick response.
I am choosing to receive response from CBSA via email. I suppose that is ok.
One more clarification please, the request is to be made under Privacy Act and type of records = Case files....correct?

BlackDisc.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Blackdisc said:
Thanks Alurra71 for your quick response.
I am choosing to receive response from CBSA via email. I suppose that is ok.
One more clarification please, the request is to be made under Privacy Act and type of records = Case files....correct?

BlackDisc.
It certainly appears that those are the options. So I would say yes. Be sure to read ALL of the dialogue in the bottom box and give them any pertinent information to help identify what it is you wish to get.