+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions for Sinopharm vaccinated visitors

bryce343

Sep 6, 2013
Dont take this as full confirmation but if you go with globalnews exact wording it appears this policy may only apply to canadians..

"
Starting on Oct. 30, Canadians will be required to show proof of immunization or a negative PCR test result to travel on a plane or train. There will be a grace period and, according to Horgan, it seems that during the grace period the BC Vaccine Card will be enough."

"In order to travel, Canadians will be required to provide proof they have been fully immunized against COVID-19"

"But starting on Nov. 30, Canadians will need to show a federal vaccine passport to travel in and out of the country. This card will be separate from the B.C. card."

adeelhps113

Jul 15, 2020
Ok thank you for sharing this,
however my concern was for Non Canadian visitors who have been vaccinated with Non Canada approved vaccines, will they be allowed to take in transit flights when entering Canada ?

adeelhps113

Jul 15, 2020
Hello everyone, with tomorrow being 1st November, please do share any updates if you know about on the subject matter. To reiterate, we are looking to know if people who have been vaccinated twice as Sinopharm and allowed to enter previously as long as they can quarantine, can board domestic flights or not if they are coming directly from outside Canada to Western Canada like Edmonton, Calgary or Winnepeg which needs a connecting flight.

Jaykame

Sep 29, 2021
Hello everyone, with tomorrow being 1st November, please do share any updates if you know about on the subject matter. To reiterate, we are looking to know if people who have been vaccinated twice as Sinopharm and allowed to enter previously as long as they can quarantine, can board domestic flights or not if they are coming directly from outside Canada to Western Canada like Edmonton, Calgary or Winnepeg which needs a connecting flight.
I'd really like to know as well! If anyone has any experience flying through transit in different Canadian provinces, do share.

adeelhps113

Jul 15, 2020
Hello again, just checking to see if anyone knows anyone who had travelled from abroad through intransit flights within Canada and not having an approved vaccine ? Please advise.

adeelhps113

Jul 15, 2020
Thank you for sharing this. Well, its good for a few people but not for everyone, like for me i was expecting to have visitors around January.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for sharing this. Well, its good for a few people but not for everyone, like for me i was expecting to have visitors around January.
I can’t see them making exceptions as these are federal rules. Airlines just announced the suspension of all unvaccinated employees. We have to show proof of vaccination wherever we go.

adeelhps113

Jul 15, 2020
Yes, I know. They are not unvaccinated, they are vaccinated with Sinopharm which isnt recognized by Canada until now.

adeelhps113

Jul 15, 2020
hopefully, or even better Canada hopefully accepts Sinopharm. I am sure there must be some consideration going on already.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hopefully, or even better Canada hopefully accepts Sinopharm. I am sure there must be some consideration going on already.
Don’t think sinopharm will be approved. It would have been approved already if they wanted to approve it but I’m not part of the government.

adeelhps113

Jul 15, 2020
So guys, still nothing clear as to if anyone vaccinated with a non Canadian Approved vaccine will be allowed to take a connecting flight within Canada when coming over here ? And how are same people expected to go back ? Taking one Pfizer booster on top of 2 Sinopharms would have been ok for acceptability but they are asking for two shots instead of one which will make it 4 shots for that person , something which is not everyone would want. Please clarify id anyone has had any update on this.