+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions for Express Entry profile?

Bangladeshi_boy

Apr 15, 2018
1. My CRS Score comes at around 472 while the cut off is 490 now. Am I allowed to submit my profile now? or do I wait until it's above the cut off?

2. For the jobs I did in my home country, I don't have things like pay stubs or tax statements with me right now as I did them a while back. Will IRCC dig them, ask me for them, and if I cannot provide it to them in timely manner etc, will it cause problem? Like will they ban me from applying to PR ever again?

3. Under Occupation, it asks for "Primary Occupation". It says: "This means the job [...] has experience in and wants to base the immigration application on." I currently reside in Canada and working in a job. So should I write that? But that job belongs to NOC type C (not skilled job). Or should I use the job I had in my home country?

4. Under Intended Work in Canada, "Does [...] have a job offer in Canada?", I am confused what to write. Again, I am currently doing a job for 9 months here in Canada (I got the employment offer letter more than 10 months back). So can I use that? Also, requirement says: "meet different requirements depending on type of job (i.e. some need apprenticeships and certification) and be non-seasonal for Federal Skilled Workers". Not too sure what they mean by that.

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
I recommend to work with a consultant or lawyer if possible.

1. You can submit a profile anytime. In-fact the sooner you do the better because this may help you in Tie Breaker rule.

2. You dont need to submit paystubs or tax statements but if you are claiming points for the work done in you home country you would need to provide a letter signed by your manager or the HR there is a format online kindly check if you dont they wont ban your but your application may be rejected.

3. Primary occupation is what you are doing now not your home country.

4. Be very careful with this. Certain application require LMIA and if not filled correctly the system wont accept it and it will be rejected automatically

Good luck with your application

There are some sticky threads in this forum read them it will help

Bangladeshi_boy

Apr 15, 2018
I recommend to work with a consultant or lawyer if possible.
Do you know where I can get one?

1. You can submit a profile anytime. In-fact the sooner you do the better because this may help you in Tie Breaker rule.
So even if my score is below 20-30 marks below the cut off now, I still can submit and don't need to or shouldn't wait for the cut off to go down?

2. You dont need to submit paystubs or tax statements but if you are claiming points for the work done in you home country you would need to provide a letter signed by your manager or the HR there is a format online kindly check if you dont they wont ban your but your application may be rejected.
Wow, so paystubs/tax statements aren't needed but only signed letter will do? Do you have any sample available online?

3. Primary occupation is what you are doing now not your home country.
Thank you.

4. Be very careful with this. Certain application require LMIA and if not filled correctly the system wont accept it and it will be rejected automatically

Good luck with your application

There are some sticky threads in this forum read them it will help
I need to dig a bit more on this.

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
1. You should submit the express entry profile ASAP doesn't matter if your score is low.

2. Just google them online i.e. the letter format after Canada PR ITA and lawyers near you