+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions about super visa

AhmedRashid

Aug 24, 2019
Hello,

I have 2 questions concerning the super visa, I am looking to bring my mother here to Canada on a super visa.
My mother has a Sudanese passport which is set to expire on July 2020 and needs renewing... My question is can we apply for the super visa and if it is granted, will the super visa validity be tied to the expiration of the passport since the passport expires fairly soon and needs renewing ? We are thinking to renew the passport once she is in Canada because things take forever to get done in the Sudanese embassy in Dubai.

My second question pertains to the minimum necessary income required from me to be able to bring my mother here.
I am currently starting a new job this week and I will be able to prove with a letter of employment that I make well above the minimum necessary income.
According to my Notice of assessment from last year, on the total employment income line, i made well under the minimum required income but when i filed my taxes I was only 6 months into the working year.. I bring this up because the notice of assessment is one of the ways of showing proof of income... I guess my second question is if I get a letter from my new employer stating that i work for the company and stating how much i make yearly, would that be enough ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,

I have 2 questions concerning the super visa, I am looking to bring my mother here to Canada on a super visa.
My mother has a Sudanese passport which is set to expire on July 2020 and needs renewing... My question is can we apply for the super visa and if it is granted, will the super visa validity be tied to the expiration of the passport since the passport expires fairly soon and needs renewing ? We are thinking to renew the passport once she is in Canada because things take forever to get done in the Sudanese embassy in Dubai.

My second question pertains to the minimum necessary income required from me to be able to bring my mother here.
I am currently starting a new job this week and I will be able to prove with a letter of employment that I make well above the minimum necessary income.
According to my Notice of assessment from last year, on the total employment income line, i made well under the minimum required income but when i filed my taxes I was only 6 months into the working year.. I bring this up because the notice of assessment is one of the ways of showing proof of income... I guess my second question is if I get a letter from my new employer stating that i work for the company and stating how much i make yearly, would that be enough ?
It will be tied to the expiry date of her passport. So if you apply now and she is approved, the super visa will expire July 2020.

To prove your income, you will want to show the employment letter as well as pay stubs. Since you made below LICO last year, recommend you wait until you've been working in your job a couple of months and can provide three pay stubs before you apply.

Reactions: AhmedRashid

Senorita1253

Aug 30, 2019
I want to go to Canada for living safety life and to protect from my family . To support my 3 brothers smaller than me for further studies and to study me myself
I'm a girl 16 years old . Can I get family immigration visa?