+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

questions about super visa!!help!

jing82

Mar 24, 2012
1. Do I need to fill out "statutory declaration of common law union" form for Canada super visa,? for my parent? they both Chinese, never in Canada before.
2. medical examination, should they do the medical examination first and send it with the application, !!or just send the applications then wait office tell them to do, then go do it???
3. about insure, when is time to buy? do we need to buy now and send the copy with application, or can buy when they get the visa??

thanks..

moluminku

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
jing82 said:
1. Do I need to fill out "statutory declaration of common law union" form for Canada super visa,? for my parent? they both Chinese, never in Canada before.
2. medical examination, should they do the medical examination first and send it with the application, !!or just send the applications then wait office tell them to do, then go do it???
3. about insure, when is time to buy? do we need to buy now and send the copy with application, or can buy when they get the visa??

thanks..
ME after vo demanding and insurance demonstrate with app. mandatory

goldenbrown

Jan 11, 2011
Vancouver
Hi jing82!
You are required to buy insurance before you apply for the Super Visa, or they will send you the application back and will not even look at you. It is one of the requirements!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
jing82 said:
If your parents are married (not in common-law relationship), then you don't have ti fill it out.

Usually, the VO sends you a Medical Req once he/she is satisfied with your application. With the medical form, you do the test on your own with designated doctors. But in some countries (i.e. India), people did medical prior to submitting application. If you're in a rush to get the visa, you can contact your local Canadian Consutate and ask if advance medical for Super Visa is permitted. Otherwise, don't bother and wait for medical request from the consulate.

As said ealier, this is one of the core requirement that you provide evidence of buying Canadian Medical Insurance for your parents with your application. So, you have to pay/buy in advance and attach necessary docs (insurance policy confirmation, money receipt, policy wording/description) with your application.