+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

questions about proof of relationship for interview

lillyvb

Apr 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do i need to bring a legalized birth certificate and marriage certificate to my interview?

how much is enough regarding messages? my husband and i communicate thru facebook messages and blackberry messenger, how can they tell those are real messages and not something i modified? im not thinking about modifying my messages but how accurate are those messages to them?

so far, all i have are some emails, pics, receipts of restaurants, phone bills, facebook messages, what else do i need?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Read these post by toby and others for some suggestions to prepare for the interview:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t68390.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t65065.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t62485.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t26298.0.html

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
ETA: Aug-05-2011
lillyvb said:
Do i need to bring a legalized birth certificate and marriage certificate to my interview?

how much is enough regarding messages? my husband and i communicate thru facebook messages and blackberry messenger, how can they tell those are real messages and not something i modified? im not thinking about modifying my messages but how accurate are those messages to them?

so far, all i have are some emails, pics, receipts of restaurants, phone bills, facebook messages, what else do i need?
lillyvb,
If FB and BBM is a way you communicate...then you can only print it in a format that's available...I would think the VO will know the if it is manipulated. Don't worry too much abt it...
Just get everything u have ready for the interview...Good luck!
I was thinking the same as I was printing phone bulls online because they don't send me paper copies any more....but if that's all u hv then can't do much abt it.

lillyvb

Apr 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brin said:
lillyvb,
If FB and BBM is a way you communicate...then you can only print it in a format that's available...I would think the VO will know the if it is manipulated. Don't worry too much abt it...
Just get everything u have ready for the interview...Good luck!
I was thinking the same as I was printing phone bulls online because they don't send me paper copies any more....but if that's all u hv then can't do much abt it.
I have to copy and paste those messages in a word document, im very concerned about it. I did print my phone bills as well as i get the online

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
lillyvb said:
I have to copy and paste those messages in a word document, im very concerned about it. I did print my phone bills as well as i get the online
Since u mentioned BBM, I'm going to ask u this :) I tried to send the back up to my PC, but it's saving it as a ipd file. How to I convert it to a file that I can read?
As for FB messages..I would say do 'print screen' or just print it from the web page itself. Don't copy paste it to word.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for my bbm i email the chat to myself i will be printing from those i hope thats ok

lillyvb

Apr 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brin said:
Since u mentioned BBM, I'm going to ask u this :) I tried to send the back up to my PC, but it's saving it as a ipd file. How to I convert it to a file that I can read?
As for FB messages..I would say do 'print screen' or just print it from the web page itself. Don't copy paste it to word.
Maybe what you could do is to make a right click on the file then click on OPEN WITH.... then select a program/software that would allow you to read it, i guess you could use pdf adobe.... i havent transfered my files from bb to pc yet so im not sure if it will come up as ipd file

here's a link i hope this helps: http://www.blackberryforums.com/rim-software/31686-convert-ipd-backup-file.html

In your personal opinion how many fb msgs should i print? :S i have tons since 2009 cuz that was they cheapest way to communicate back in the time

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
Thanks...I'll try what's on the link.

Well...I would say print as much as possible for the last 6 mnths and may be abt 3-4 for every month prior to that.

p.s: I tried to open it as a PDF...doesn't work :(

lillyvb

Apr 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brin said:
Thanks...I'll try what's on the link.

Well...I would say print as much as possible for the last 6 mnths and may be abt 3-4 for every month prior to that.

p.s: I tried to open it as a PDF...doesn't work :(
Ok, thanks