+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions about Nova Scotia PNP

newkij1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Is it possible to transfer between locations or to even resign from one and be hired by another location?
For the same role, they won't let you transfer easily. I have applied multiple times. HR refused to do that as well.
You already have or will get Ontario PNP so why worry about Concentrix?

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
For the same role, they won't let you transfer easily. I have applied multiple times. HR refused to do that as well.
You already have or will get Ontario PNP so why worry about Concentrix?
But am in halifax already. Wont that be a problem. Teny told me they will do AIPP

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
i can do that but don't want to be out of a job.
At dartmouth. I understand. How do u find d job and how long have u been at it? Are u working towards PR or u already are? Do they recruit all year round. So if unresign from a location but had good performance, another location wont hire u?

reet94

Sep 8, 2020
Hi guys, I want to clarify about NSPNP. If i have one year experience as a user support technician with concentrix, can I apply for the NSPNP and will concentrix support the application by completing the forms for me. I want to be sure if someone has actually got that experience in Nova scotia. Does concentrix support in this regard
Hi guys i m going through similar situation i m working in noc c job does concentrix or sytel support form ns200 for nova scotia pnp ..? thanks in advance