+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions about Nova Scotia PNP

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Hi guys, I want to clarify about NSPNP. If i have one year experience as a user support technician with concentrix, can I apply for the NSPNP and will concentrix support the application by completing the forms for me. I want to be sure if someone has actually got that experience in Nova scotia. Does concentrix support in this regard

newkij1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Hi guys, I want to clarify about NSPNP. If i have one year experience as a user support technician with concentrix, can I apply for the NSPNP and will concentrix support the application by completing the forms for me. I want to be sure if someone has actually got that experience in Nova scotia. Does concentrix support in this regard
you qualify under https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-experience-express-entry/

what do you need from Concentrix? I don't see any form that needs to be filled by the employer under this category.

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Thank you. I was talking about the skilled worker stream. This requires am employer form to be completed. Or am I mistaken?

newkij1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Thank you. I was talking about the skilled worker stream. This requires am employer form to be completed. Or am I mistaken?
Yes, NSNP 200 form is required to be filled out. Please check with your HR. As per my experience, they don't fill out forms at all. They can only generate an experience job letter with duties.

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Yes, NSNP 200 form is required to be filled out. Please check with your HR. As per my experience, they don't fill out forms at all. They can only generate an experience job letter with duties.
Thank you. U are certain of this? I asked when I interviewed and asked if they support PNP and she said yes, but maybe I dodntvask d question specifically about forms. And that's why I want to connect with an actual employee

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Thank you. U are certain of this? I asked when I interviewed and asked if they support PNP and she said yes, but maybe I dodntvask d question specifically about forms. And that's why I want to connect with an actual employee
This means I can only do the express entry PNP after one year. Is this open all d time?

newkij1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Did you start working at Concentrix?
Yes, you can apply after 1 year

Is your job work from home or at halifax location?

newkij1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
I asked specifically about AIPP and PNP. They straight up said no to me.

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Hi, for Nova Scotia pnp do you have to apply separately along with express entry? I have clicked on nova as interest in er profile. Is it sufficient? Or am I missing something? Please help.

hello2020

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hi friends!
Can someone please advise how long currently does it take to receive the nomination under NSNP SW from the date of case number received?
And who will receive the nomination - applicant or employer?
Thanks!