+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions about IRCC web form

summervan

Apr 25, 2019
AOR Received.
01-04-2019
Hi,

I submitted my PR application on April 1st but I just realized that my representative made a mistake. During one of my work experiences, I lived in city A and worked in city B, when the system asked “City/town where activity took place”, he put city A instead of B. My question is do I need to submit a IRCC webform to correct it? If so, will it cause a delay or a background check of my application?

Thanks.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
This is likely not a major issue, but you should correct it. Submitting a webform is a good idea. Any delay it causes is better than your IRCC visa officer deciding this is misrepresentation (no matter how unlikely this is).

summervan

Apr 25, 2019
AOR Received.
01-04-2019
This is likely not a major issue, but you should correct it. Submitting a webform is a good idea. Any delay it causes is better than your IRCC visa officer deciding this is misrepresentation (no matter how unlikely this is).
Thanks for your reply.

summervan

Apr 25, 2019
AOR Received.
01-04-2019
Just curious, will the officer notice that the document has been changed?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
The webform will not change your original documents. It's not magic like that. Plus, your request must clearly state what change you need made because of your representative's error.

So yes, they will always know what was said originally.

summervan

Apr 25, 2019
AOR Received.
01-04-2019
The webform will not change your original documents. It's not magic like that. Plus, your request must clearly state what change you need made because of your representative's error.

So yes, they will always know what was said originally.
Thank you!

indiagirl

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Urgent, please help! I applied for a student permit on June 20th. I recently realized i didnt upload a document of mine so I used the web form. Since it's already 5 weeks in and I'm close to getting a reply, I'm concerned that the officers wont get to my web form before they start reviewing my application. In other words, my question is- is submitting documents through the web form a lost cause when I'm so close to receiving my final decision or will it have a chance of being reviewed in time for my decision?

Nov 28, 2023
Please can i send a web form addressing my wes evaluation issue before I am given a deadline to send it?