+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions about Including Previous Refused TRV applications on a New TRV File

Rafaelchan002

Mar 8, 2016
Hi Guy i need some help/answers

i have applied a TRV on 2014 Online and my application was Considered Withrawn because of i failed to pass my Passport for visa issuance(because i didnt get any email at all regarding passport request)

And last apr we hired a IRCC to file us an TRV at Apr 2016 and the application got refused because apparently the reason was my US Visa Expires Shortly but the immigration told us we can reapply
anytime once we can fix that problem

Now we are reapplying again without the help of an IRCC because i think she was the reason why we got refused because we asked her about that US Visa and she said it was fine

So now we are reapplying a TRV again thru Online same account we used on TRV 2014 one

But the UCI numbers on the 2014 and that IRCC 2016 File was different
so we dont know what UCI we will include

and also do we need to attach those refusal and withrawal letters on the new one? and do i need to explain and try to say that we fixed that already?

surjit sraw

Apr 21, 2017
Hi i am surjit singh . iam from india in punjab i am amiddle class farmer. My annual income is about 8lack including my farm income and dairy farming income . my sisters son invited me and my sister to visit his graduation ceremony. I have applied for trv visa but unfortunatly i got rejected but my sister got visa.
My file details
My passport .my date of birth certificate .my education certificate . my bank statement of6 lack . and income certuficate j form of my crops . adhaar card my dad id and my mother .damiry farming certific ate

But i got rejec ted
Reasion.i am not satisfied that you have answered all questions truthfully as required by subsection 16(1) of act specifically i am not satisfied that the following infi is truthful

Other reasion which is crossed

Given economic conditions employment prospect considering your travel history ecomic establishment and family ties i am not satisfied that you would respect the termof your admission as ttemporary resident in canda