+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question

S

stewarpe

Can you sponser a biological dependant child to come to Canada, if is name was not on the documents when I was coming to canada. He was born in february 1993 and I came to canada in April of that same here.

If No how can I sponser him to come here

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

stewarpe said:
Can you sponser a biological dependant child to come to Canada, if is name was not on the documents when I was coming to canada. He was born in february 1993 and I came to canada in April of that same here.

If No how can I sponser him to come here
No, as the child was neither declared or examined he is not longer a member of the family class and cannot be sponsored.
Sec. 117(9)(d) of the Immigration regulations
"d) subject to subsection (10), the sponsor previously made an application for permanent residence and became a permanent resident and, at the time of that application, the foreign national was a non-accompanying family member of the sponsor and was not examined.

PMM

S

stewarpe

Oh my gosh, if thats the case then I guess he will need to stay back and take care of himself, how can he do that at 15.Mother cant take care of him and cant give him the life that is full of oppertunity that canda can.

Will they consider this in the immigration hearing.

S

stewarpe

We are sending off the papers to have an appeal hearing, eventhough he failed to mentioned him at the time. It was a honest mistake, he had no idea he had to let them know that and counsel who filled his forms did not tell him this