+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
Are we allowed to apply for more than one immigration program, such as provinces programs and the express entry at the same time?

Let's say, a person is applied for the Provincial Nominee Program, and at the same time to an Express Entry program under the Canadian Work Experience category/stream.

Any clarification will be appreciated. Thanks.

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
Of course you can, even must if you want to become permanent resident. The provincial nomination (once you are nominated) will add 600 points to your Express Entry profile. Some Provinces even require the candidate to be in the Express Entry pool in order to apply for nomination.

N2611

Aug 25, 2016
Hi i got my provincial nominee yesturday. but letter says this is not for express entry. how does that help for my express file ?

ricky48

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-09-2016
sunny_guyed said:
Are we allowed to apply for more than one immigration program, such as provinces programs and the express entry at the same time?

Let's say, a person is applied for the Provincial Nominee Program, and at the same time to an Express Entry program under the Canadian Work Experience category/stream.

Any clarification will be appreciated. Thanks.
yes you can. it does not matter. you just have to withdraw from AINP if you get invitation from Express entry

ricky48

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-09-2016
N2611 said:
Hi i got my provincial nominee yesturday. but letter says this is not for express entry. how does that help for my express file ?

if you have AINP you can not get 600 points for that. you have to follow old procedure for that.