+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding WES ECA Credentails for BEngineering Mumbai University

ei8hteen

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Hi,

I've completed my Bachelor in Engineering from one of the affiliated college to Mumbai University.

I already submitted my Marksheets + Degree certificate to WES to assess. No attestation is required for Degree certificate but marksheets need to be attested by registrar and send it to WES in sealed envelope. I'm working in Canada currently and I found a bunch of all my marksheets signed by registrar but not in a sealed envelope. I played the game and send it to WES hoping they accept it. Now I get an email stating 'The documents were not received directly from the academic institution. Please request that your institution send the documents directly to WES in a sealed envelope. ' for the marksheets.

My Question is:
Does attested marksheet need to come from Registrar of Mumbai University (Kalina) or can come from Registrar from my college (which is affiliated to M.U.)

PR4CAN

Sep 20, 2014
I talked to WES representative over the phone and she told me,I need to send copy of degree to wes , no attestation required then I need to send a form to my university and university will send copy of all mark sheets attested in sealed envelop directly to WES .

my_dream_CAN

Jan 25, 2015
When you have already paid the fees suppose getting the transcripts from your university, how can they not follow the instructions properly?
Fees are paid and still this is happening.
You can make this thing clear to university that when they send it again, they dont repeat the same mistake twice and you should not pay the second time getting the transcripts from them.
Or second time have this sealed envelop send it to directly from there you can carry it forward to WES after having verified the sealed envelop 8)