+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

question regarding trv extension after study permit extension.

parthgusani

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
App. Filed.......
1 june
Med's Request
13 june
Passport Req..
10 july
VISA ISSUED...
approved
hello

I recently got my study permit extension approved a day back and now i want to apply to extend my trv as i wanna fly back home and return before my new term starts in september.

my question is do i need to wait for my physical copy of study permit to arrive by mail to apply for new trv? or i can use the letter In Canada Approval Letter which i got in my gckey when my study permit was approved? as document checklist asks for proof of canadian work or study permit. so i am not sure if i can use the letter of approval or need to attached the orignal copy which arrives my mail.

this is bit urgent as i need to go back for my mothers birthday as any senior who knows about this pls answer.

thanks.

vindin

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Sharjah
hello

I recently got my study permit extension approved a day back and now i want to apply to extend my trv as i wanna fly back home and return before my new term starts in september.

my question is do i need to wait for my physical copy of study permit to arrive by mail to apply for new trv? or i can use the letter In Canada Approval Letter which i got in my gckey when my study permit was approved? as document checklist asks for proof of canadian work or study permit. so i am not sure if i can use the letter of approval or need to attached the orignal copy which arrives my mail.

this is bit urgent as i need to go back for my mothers birthday as any senior who knows about this pls answer.

thanks.
Hi im in your similar situation.In how many days did you get study permit extension approval.Did you apply for trv ???Did you wait for the physical copy or used the pdf from cic.

parthgusani

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
App. Filed.......
1 june
Med's Request
13 june
Passport Req..
10 july
VISA ISSUED...
approved
Hi im in your similar situation.In how many days did you get study permit extension approval.Did you apply for trv ???Did you wait for the physical copy or used the pdf from cic.
Hey

It took me 31 days for study permit approval and after that i took 1 week for physical document to arrive by mail.

I did waited out for the delivery but few people on thread suggeated me its not required.u can use the pdf.

Reactions: vindin

vindin

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Sharjah
Hey

It took me 31 days for study permit approval and after that i took 1 week for physical document to arrive by mail.

I did waited out for the delivery but few people on thread suggeated me its not required.u can use the pdf.
Thank you so much for the reply.I am in an emergency situation and want to apply for visa asp the approval arrives...Did your visa approval arrive

parthgusani

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
App. Filed.......
1 june
Med's Request
13 june
Passport Req..
10 july
VISA ISSUED...
approved
Yes i had my trv approved in 2 days.need to give my passport now.

You can give your passport in your home country once you have got the trv extension approved online

Hope this helps

parthgusani

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
App. Filed.......
1 june
Med's Request
13 june
Passport Req..
10 july
VISA ISSUED...
approved
Thank you so much for the reply.I am in an emergency situation and want to apply for visa asp the approval arrives...Did your visa approval arrive
A moment agoNEW

You can give your passport in your home country once you have got the trv extension approved online

Hope this helps

vindin

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Sharjah
A moment agoNEW

Hope this helps
Thank You.Actually im in Canada and am planning to submit passport here itself .Congrats about your approval

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
A moment agoNEW

Hope this helps

Did you use the same documents as for your study permit extension like bank statements etc or did you submit new bank statement for trv ??

parthgusani

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
App. Filed.......
1 june
Med's Request
13 june
Passport Req..
10 july
VISA ISSUED...
approved
Did you use the same documents as for your study permit extension like bank statements etc or did you submit new bank statement for trv ??
Updated bank statement