+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding schedule A ( IMM5669E) form for CEC

kartikee

Jun 5, 2014
Question regarding schedule A form

1) Schedule A
====================
1.A) Question 6D :-Have you ever been: Been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa, or application to the provincial nominee program, or VISITOR or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? "

My query is, in 2012 my husbands L1B visa for U.S.A was rejected. Should we answer "YES" and give details or "NO" ?

1.B) Question 7 :- Education

- "Name of Institution" :-
Name of my Institution is long and can not fit in the space provided. Can I write the shortcut? Or do I need to write it on extra page?

- "Type of certificate issued" "-
I have completed "Bachelors of Engineering Electronic" , but I am unable to write it in completely. Can I write "B.E" ? Or do I need to write it on extra page?

In general for all forms, what we should we do if the space provided in the field is not sufficient to write complete details?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
kartikee said:
Question regarding schedule A form

1) Schedule A
====================
1.A) Question 6D :-Have you ever been: Been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa, or application to the provincial nominee program, or VISITOR or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? "

My query is, in 2012 my husbands L1B visa for U.S.A was rejected. Should we answer "YES" and give details or "NO" ?

Yes, you have to answer with yes and if asked for, provide details.

1.B) Question 7 :- Education

- "Name of Institution" :-
Name of my Institution is long and can not fit in the space provided. Can I write the shortcut? Or do I need to write it on extra page?

- "Type of certificate issued" "-
I have completed "Bachelors of Engineering Electronic" , but I am unable to write it in completely. Can I write "B.E" ? Or do I need to write it on extra page?

See below.

In general for all forms, what we should we do if the space provided in the field is not sufficient to write complete details?

Please refer to the document checklist and the instruction guide as it clearly states, that when there's in sufficient
space on the form you are advised to attach a sheet of paper, print the name of the form and the name of the appliant
on the sheet and provide the information that didn't fit on the original form.
CHeck comments in red.