waived
Passport Req..
september 6th 2013, cic received on sept 10th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
hi my seniors..
i am just wondering if i should include all my weekly paystubs for the whole year or just the copy of my last paystub that shows my cumulative earnings for the year?????? and then my t4s.. will the VO able to determine hours worked based on one last paystub???????

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
ujbaby said:
hi my seniors..
i am just wondering if i should include all my weekly paystubs for the whole year or just the copy of my last paystub that shows my cumulative earnings for the year?????? and then my t4s.. will the VO able to determine hours worked based on one last paystub???????
An end-of-year pay stub is not much different from a T4. It will not show hours worked per week, if that's what you're getting at...

In any case, pay stubs are not required. That information should be in your letter of reference.

rainnybob

Jun 13, 2012
@ Jes_one Hi Jes. I wanted to know something regarding my CEC application if you could please help me.

Firstly, is it required and mandatory to mention part time work in the question listed as " Personal History" ?

Secondly, I was working part time while I was studying. As off campus work permit allows 20 hrs, I accumulated more hours by working? I am just wondering if I write down in " Personal History" that I worked for 1 years and if they cross check my bank statements (which I am not submitting as it isnt required) for reference it might prove me working illegal more hours. So what effect would it be on my application?

Thirdly, What if I dont mention that I worked Part time while I was studying? Will it have any affect on my application?

Lastly, In economic Class form , what should be ideal to fill up as " Have you worked full time or full time equivalent before " . If I dont mention regarding my part time then ,I will answer as NO. But if I do mention then I will hav to mention it as yes. My only concern is does CIC check or will check my bank deposit or contact my employer regarding my work and how much I made ?

I am just worried and confused at same time in what to fill up in the forms. Your help will be much appreciated . Thanks in advance for your time ..