+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding operations support centre in Ottawa

Renata123

Jun 1, 2018
Hello, i have submitted can application to the Operations Support Centre in Ottawa in the beginning of April and got it back, because I had to include one more thing in my application. I sent it back with all the required documents and they received it May 2nd (I checked on canada post). After this, I haven't heard from them and there is no way I can speak to one of the agents at their office since they don't have a phone number and the office is not open to the public.
I was told by an immigration and citizenship agent that my application is considered one of the very urgent ones. i included a letter explaining why my case is urgent, and wrote URGENT at the front and back of the envelope as needed. I am very worried that I haven't heard back from them in a month and feel stuck, not knowing who to contact about my situation. The agents at immigration and citizenship did not have any information about the processing of my application at OSC. Does anyone know who I can contact about my situation? I need an answer soon, as my travel to an important event is being held and might need to be cancelled due to this.

prakash uprety

Jan 17, 2018
Hello, i have submitted can application to the Operations Support Centre in Ottawa in the beginning of April and got it back, because I had to include one more thing in my application. I sent it back with all the required documents and they received it May 2nd (I checked on canada post). After this, I haven't heard from them and there is no way I can speak to one of the agents at their office since they don't have a phone number and the office is not open to the public.
I was told by an immigration and citizenship agent that my application is considered one of the very urgent ones. i included a letter explaining why my case is urgent, and wrote URGENT at the front and back of the envelope as needed. I am very worried that I haven't heard back from them in a month and feel stuck, not knowing who to contact about my situation. The agents at immigration and citizenship did not have any information about the processing of my application at OSC. Does anyone know who I can contact about my situation? I need an answer soon, as my travel to an important event is being held and might need to be cancelled due to this.
Helo there I am in the same situation .. I send on September 18 it’s been a month but I haven’t heard yet.Can you please let me know what you did to contact them.Thanks are you in Canada? I am in Canada now.

Feb 2, 2021
Hello, I am currently in the same situation. I sent my application November last year and I have not heard anything. Can I know what you did to contact them