+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question Regarding Medicals

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
hii,
I have query regarding my medicals and PCC. My medical is done in October for me and family. Can i use that medical now for applying to PR. If i get PR ll i have to land before medicals expire ?

In case i do my medicals now, can i use medicals done in October for my family because they are not accompanying ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjs said:
hii,
I have query regarding my medicals and PCC. My medical is done in October for me and family. Can i use that medical now for applying to PR. If i get PR ll i have to land before medicals expire ?

In case i do my medicals now, can i use medicals done in October for my family because they are not accompanying ?
You can use those medicals. Medicals must not be older than 6 months at the time of submitting your post ITA application. Medicals are valid for 1 year and you'll need to land in Canada before that happens.

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
I am thinking to redo my medicals so that i get enough time before landing. leaving out other members medicals because those were done in October and they are not accompanying. Will there be any problem if i submit their medicals done in October and my medical done in Jan ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Possible. Some clinics might refuse to accommodate you if you turn up again for another round of Medicals within 6 months. But there is no rule that says you cannot repeat Medicals within 6 months. No problem is your medicals are done in Jan while family's medicals are done in Oct.

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
My Clinic refused it to have medical again and he said i can not have it for One Year. Tried to make him understand. he said we can not do. They have clear instructions that they ll not perform medicals for person again in one year, thats what he said. I think these instructions should be updated now after EE system came into existence. Don't know what to do...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As I said, some clinics disallow this even though CIC doesn't forbid this. Try talking to another clinic.