+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding India visit during Temporary Work Permit

rana22696

Nov 24, 2019
Hello Experts,

first time posting need some urgent help.
Actually I came here in Canada on spousal work permit in April 2019. My wife is studying here. Actually at the same time when I got open work permit my son who is currently in India got tourist Visa which is going to be expire in Aug-2020. My wife is completing her study in March 2020. So She will get 3 years work permit after that.

Now the concern is I want to get my son here before his visa expire. I book a ticket for April 2020. The question is : Is there any rule which says I can not enter in Canada if my work Visa is expiring in 3 months? Actually I am going to India in April and coming back in the end of May and my work Visa is expiring in Aug 2020.

Please suggest.
Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello Experts,

first time posting need some urgent help.
Actually I came here in Canada on spousal work permit in April 2019. My wife is studying here. Actually at the same time when I got open work permit my son who is currently in India got tourist Visa which is going to be expire in Aug-2020. My wife is completing her study in March 2020. So She will get 3 years work permit after that.

Now the concern is I want to get my son here before his visa expire. I book a ticket for April 2020. The question is : Is there any rule which says I can not enter in Canada if my work Visa is expiring in 3 months? Actually I am going to India in April and coming back in the end of May and my work Visa is expiring in Aug 2020.

Please suggest.
Thanks
No, there is no such rule.