29-11-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed 18th Jan
Passport Req..
13 Feb 2017
Hi All

This question is on behalf of my friend.

She is working in Canada and has about 2 years of Canada experience. She was nominTed through PNP and got invitation in the last draw. But unfortunately, she has to leave for India due to personal issues.

All docs are ready but one confusion is that she has India PCC which she got it from BLS Canada. Is it valid now to upload the same or she has to get a new from India?

Also she has Canada PCC done last week. Is that valid too?

Specterz

Apr 2, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
Jan 06, 2017
Med's Done....
Mar 07, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 14, 2017
If I were in your situation, I would apply for a new PCC at BLS after coming back from India (If she is not already here). That way, CIC officer can see that the PCC was issued after your last travel to India.

nehasoni

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Specterz said:
If I were in your situation, I would apply for a new PCC at BLS after coming back from India (If she is not already here). That way, CIC officer can see that the PCC was issued after your last travel to India.
How much time it takes to get the PCC from BLS?
Its been 4 weeks for me I submitted my application.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
abhishekool143 said:
Hi All

This question is on behalf of my friend.

She is working in Canada and has about 2 years of Canada experience. She was nominTed through PNP and got invitation in the last draw. But unfortunately, she has to leave for India due to personal issues.

All docs are ready but one confusion is that she has India PCC which she got it from BLS Canada. Is it valid now to upload the same or she has to get a new from India?

Also she has Canada PCC done last week. Is that valid too?
Indian PCC are valid for six months. When did you get the first one.

abhishekool143

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed 18th Jan
Passport Req..
13 Feb 2017
She got it done last month I guess. It is valid but the wuestion is she has travelled to India now and is it valid?

@specterz - no plan of her coming back to Canada for next 2 months.

Specterz

Apr 2, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
Jan 06, 2017
Med's Done....
Mar 07, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 14, 2017
If there are no plans of coming back, apply with the latest one. And, mention the residence with Indian Address.

nitishdesh1

Nov 1, 2016
nehasoni said:
How much time it takes to get the PCC from BLS?
Its been 4 weeks for me I submitted my application.
Hi nehasoni,

When did you applied for PCC, i mean the date? I have applied for PCC through BLS Toronto on nov 7th. Not sure how long its gonna take.

ashwinbavdekar

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
My PCC got expired the last month as i had received it in March,16. But i haven't been to India ever since. So would i need a new PCC or is the current one good? As the Indian PCC says its valid for 6 months but the requirement from CIC is the PCC should be dated after the last time when you left your country(which still holds true as i have never left after entering Canada)

Seniors please shed some light here

Specterz

Apr 2, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
Jan 06, 2017
Med's Done....
Mar 07, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 14, 2017
@ashwinbavdekar - I'm in the same situation. I did my PCC from Toronto High Commission in March, 2016. Now, my lawyer has advised me get a new one, even though I haven't been to India since March, 2016. The reason being, there are cases out their, in which CIC officer has requested a newer PCC upon application processing. So, my lawyer advised me to get a PCC done now, as I'm expecting an ITA this or next month.

You are correct, CIC website states that old PCC is fine, if you haven't been to that country. However, I would recommend to play safe and just get a new one done. Since, it only takes 3-4 weeks on average (Depending on the place where your Indian passport was issued).

nehasoni

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nitishdesh1 said:
Hi nehasoni,

When did you applied for PCC, i mean the date? I have applied for PCC through BLS Toronto on nov 7th. Not sure how long its gonna take.
\
I applied on 4th November at BLS Brampton, Nothing yet...

nitishdesh1

Nov 1, 2016
nehasoni said:
\
I applied on 4th November at BLS Brampton, Nothing yet...
If you dont mine can you update your status here whever it is changed on bls...i will update mine too if there is any....thanks in advance...