+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding Employment reference letter

Rxm169

May 2, 2019
Hi All,

quick question; my employment reference letter states:
‘Please accept this letter of employment for Mr. RM. Mr. M has been employed with XYZ Consulting Ltd. since September 23, 2019 and is currently a Civil Engineering Intern (EIT). His current hourly wage is $00.00 per hour (approximately $00,000 annualized) with a typical 40-hour workweek. Mr. M is employed on a full-time basis and is eligible to participate in our company benefits plan.’

It then lists out all my duties . I have already submitted my application. I now am worried about the part where it states I participate in my company benefits plan. It doesn’t list all the benefits. Is this a problem ?

Max003

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
No, it is not a problem as long as all your job duties align with your NOC you will be good. The first paragraph looks good and mentioned your start date, salary, job title, work hours, etc. and these are the imperative details, not the benefits one. But if you still feeling anxious about the benefits part, you could raise a Webform and explain your situation.

Reactions: Rxm169

Rxm169

May 2, 2019
No, it is not a problem as long as all your job duties align with your NOC you will be good. The first paragraph looks good and mentioned your start date, salary, job title, work hours, etc. and these are the imperative details, not the benefits one. But if you still feeling anxious about the benefits part, you could raise a Webform and explain your situation.
thank you for the clarification.

Reactions: Max003