+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding an email from VO

art_nicolaenco

Nov 14, 2016
Hey guys, need a quick heads up on this case.
This morning me and wife received this email from our VO (Romania)

"F0004***

Dear Mrs. ***

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following information:

· Sponsor’s answer to the following question: Have you been previously married or in a common-law relationship?

Within 30 days of the date of this letter, you must send the required documents/information to the Immigration Section of the Embassy of Canada. If the documents / information have not been received within the specified time limit, your application will be assessed with the available information and may be refused.

To make the best use of limited resources, this office will not confirm receipt of the items requested above. It is your responsibility to use a secure and reliable method for the delivery or transmission of all required items.

Furthermore, we will not respond to any enquiries or status requests for at least 4 weeks following receipt of the required items. You will be contacted when the processing of your application reaches the next stage.

We appreciate your cooperation in ensuring that we are able to apply our resources to the processing of applications in a timely manner."

I (sponsor) answered directly to the same email i got this from stating me definite NO (never married before and never in relationship long enough to be considered common-law). However, I'm not so sure this is enough. Has anyone come across this before? Whats the protocol. They're not very clear on how and what to answer. What kind of document could i attach to support my case?

Thanks for advance. Appreciate your time!

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Maybe try scanning just the page of the question you missed. With your file number and signature. Email that to them.