+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding additional document submission's deadline (via webform)

swteak

Feb 17, 2021
SK, Canada
Category........
PNP
Hi. Yesterday, @canadian-gentleman canadian-gentleman from this forum helped to answer this question, but as I still have concern, I would like to know if someone else has more knowledge about it.

So, I was asked to submit an additional PCC by IRCC, and its deadline is April 19, 2021. (I was given 90 days).
If I am submitting the PCC via webform (I can't upload via personal account due to some error), how early should I submit the PCC?
Is it okay as long as I submit it before April 19? Or do I have to submit it like a month before April 19? (In this case, what's the point of the given deadline?)

As far as I know, after covid-19, it takes about a month for an agent to read and respond to any webform message. (Please correct me if I am wrong).
So I am worried: if I submit it on April 10 for instance, the agent won't be able to forward my document to the officer until May 10, and only then, the officer will be able to add it to my profile. Will I be in trouble, because the officer will check the document after the deadline? Or will my submission date to the webform count?

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks ahead.

Last edited: