Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: question reg PR card processing time- not showing my status

explorer_on said:
Hello guys,

I just checked my application status and it says "not able to identify with the details provided"......
Why what document are you using to check e-cas?

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check it,either with the payment receipt or with your old pr no. any updates.

explorer_on

Jun 12, 2012
Hello,

@msafiri: I used to enter my expired pr card #. That's the reason I was not able to see my application status online. I tried using the receipt #, it worked. Status shows as decision made and my pr card has been approved. Only thing is that I may have to go personally to collect my pr card and they'll notify me by mail.

Thank you @msafiri n@farid. I appreciate your response.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrated. I m happy for you. Great. Atleast,one of your worries tht is pr renewal is over. Congrates

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
explorer_on said:
Hello,

@ msafiri: I used to enter my expired pr card #. That's the reason I was not able to see my application status online. I tried using the receipt #, it worked. Status shows as decision made and my pr card has been approved. Only thing is that I may have to go personally to collect my pr card and they'll notify me by mail.

Thank you @ msafiri n @ farid. I appreciate your response.
Congrats on the approval. Many PR Card applicants report that ecas states 'the you will be contacted to pick up the card' notification only for the card to arrive in the mail. It appears that CIC has not yet set up an ecas notice of card mailed out.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone say how many days it takes to actually show in e-cas that your PR renewal card is approved after they start processing?

Right now as per CIC it is taking them 98 days, as they working on file received on October 19th. So, once they start working on that application received on Oct. 19th today, how many days to look at the file before they usually make a decision?

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well it will take almost 2 months or 7 weeks u can say for you to see ecas online n they normally,start working on the file in 5 to 6 weeks.but all together whole process till decision made will be 98 days.

explorer_on

Jun 12, 2012
Hurray....I received my PR card today by mail.

@msafiri: you were right. Though I got a letter saying that I have to come personally to pick my PR card.

Thank a ton guys all for the support thro' your replies to my questions.
Msafiri said:
Congrats on the approval. Many PR Card applicants report that ecas states 'the you will be contacted to pick up the card' notification only for the card to arrive in the mail. It appears that CIC has not yet set up an ecas notice of card mailed out.