+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question on the eligibility points and the CRS

canading

Nov 25, 2019
Hi,
I wanted to ask a question on the point ranking systems used in FSW programs.
I will apply for the FSW program in the coming months after I finish my at least one year of work experience to be eligible to the program.
As far as I understood in the Canada government's website, https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry.html
I must reach at least 67/100 to be eligible to qualify for the program and to create a profile.
Then when I create my profile, another ranking system called CRS will be assigned to me and I will be called my point is enough.
So, the first eligibility point is 67/100.
the next is the CRS which is out of 1200. I see that around 460 points get called for the interview.

When I answer the questions on whether I am eligible for the program, whether I will reach 67 points, I randomly put the answers. I don't have 1 year work experience yet but I am filling it like that so that I can see if I am eligible.
1) Do I have to prove that I reach 67 points, like my education, my university diploma, language test results, work experience from the company I am working at?
then what is the purpose of the next ranking system out of 1200. It says that when you are in the pool of candidates, CRS will be applied and you will be a given a point out of 1200 and then you will be interviewed.
2) At what point exactly do I have to prove that I reach 67 points or the point in the CRS which, let's just say, is 460 points. Do I have to prove both? Because I looked at the ranking criteria, and the criteria in both rankings (eligibility 67/100 and CRS) are so similar. They both look at the age, education, work experience, language proficiency etc.

3) When I did my eligiblity test, I see that I don't reach 67 until I have 1 year of work experience. Even If I don't have 1 year of work experience yet, can I still create a profile, then wait one year for the work experience and then what do I do? Do I prove that 67 points?

Sorry for a bit long question,
Thank you very much in advance.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi,
I wanted to ask a question on the point ranking systems used in FSW programs.
I will apply for the FSW program in the coming months after I finish my at least one year of work experience to be eligible to the program.
As far as I understood in the Canada government's website, https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry.html
I must reach at least 67/100 to be eligible to qualify for the program and to create a profile.
Then when I create my profile, another ranking system called CRS will be assigned to me and I will be called my point is enough.
So, the first eligibility point is 67/100.
the next is the CRS which is out of 1200. I see that around 460 points get called for the interview.

When I answer the questions on whether I am eligible for the program, whether I will reach 67 points, I randomly put the answers. I don't have 1 year work experience yet but I am filling it like that so that I can see if I am eligible.
1) Do I have to prove that I reach 67 points, like my education, my university diploma, language test results, work experience from the company I am working at?
then what is the purpose of the next ranking system out of 1200. It says that when you are in the pool of candidates, CRS will be applied and you will be a given a point out of 1200 and then you will be interviewed.
2) At what point exactly do I have to prove that I reach 67 points or the point in the CRS which, let's just say, is 460 points. Do I have to prove both? Because I looked at the ranking criteria, and the criteria in both rankings (eligibility 67/100 and CRS) are so similar. They both look at the age, education, work experience, language proficiency etc.

3) When I did my eligiblity test, I see that I don't reach 67 until I have 1 year of work experience. Even If I don't have 1 year of work experience yet, can I still create a profile, then wait one year for the work experience and then what do I do? Do I prove that 67 points?

Sorry for a bit long question,
Thank you very much in advance.
there's not interview.

1- the system will calculate your score and at some point you will add your documentation.
one is for eligibility. you can be eligible with 67 points but not have enough for fsw and get invited by a province.

2- you don't prove either, you upload proof for things that gave you points like employment letters and education

3- you can create it whenever you want, you'll just be ineligible

canading

Nov 25, 2019
there's not interview.

1- the system will calculate your score and at some point you will add your documentation.
one is for eligibility. you can be eligible with 67 points but not have enough for fsw and get invited by a province.

2- you don't prove either, you upload proof for things that gave you points like employment letters and education

3- you can create it whenever you want, you'll just be ineligible
Hi Hamgha, thank you for the reply.

If I don't prove either of the points, then when I upload proof of things, don't they assess the documents? Is there no chance that they will say that you don't reach that many points?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi Hamgha, thank you for the reply.

If I don't prove either of the points, then when I upload proof of things, don't they assess the documents? Is there no chance that they will say that you don't reach that many points?
yes they asses the documents, those are your proof. and yes you can fake it and get an ita and upload docs and then get rejected

canading

Nov 25, 2019
What if I have satisfied all the requirements, I passed the IELTS general and completed the work experience and submitted my profile and then wait for the ITA. ITA can keep you waiting for years? What if my IELTS expires during the wait? Do I have to resit the exam?

Ochenta8

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15 -July-2020
Med's Done....
20-Sept-2020
You will have 30 days to accept or decline your ITA and 60 days to upload all documentation. Thats all! Ielts and medical expire in 1 years. You will have to take it again once is expired.

Even your Express entry profile is valid for 1 year.