+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question on Sibling points, Proof of funds and Employment letters and medicals

Lavang

Apr 20, 2020
Hi,

1. I recently got my ITA on April 16th 2020 under CEC. I also attained sibling 15 points as he landed on March 7th 2020 and have his COPR, residence proof here. He didn't receive his PR card as I believe PR card issuance is on hold due to COVID. My question is, Can I submit his COPR for PR proof of my brother.
2. My last job was done in November 2019 (due to completion of project) and haven't joined anywhere till date due to market down in my field and and COVID. I am receiving my EI. Will there be any problem in CEC application process and do I need to show proof of funds.
3. Again due to COVID, I am unable to get reference letter from India with the job descriptions. Literally no one is responding. Is there their any other alternative.
4. I have appointment for medicals on April 30th. Can I submit my PR application on the same day to avoid the PR application fee increment from the next day. If Yes, what document do I need to upload in the medicals field.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi,

1. I recently got my ITA on April 16th 2020 under CEC. I also attained sibling 15 points as he landed on March 7th 2020 and have his COPR, residence proof here. He didn't receive his PR card as I believe PR card issuance is on hold due to COVID. My question is, Can I submit his COPR for PR proof of my brother.
2. My last job was done in November 2019 (due to completion of project) and haven't joined anywhere till date due to market down in my field and and COVID. I am receiving my EI. Will there be any problem in CEC application process and do I need to show proof of funds.
3. Again due to COVID, I am unable to get reference letter from India with the job descriptions. Literally no one is responding. Is there their any other alternative.
4. I have appointment for medicals on April 30th. Can I submit my PR application on the same day to avoid the PR application fee increment from the next day. If Yes, what document do I need to upload in the medicals field.
1. YES
2. NO
3. If you are claiming points for foreign work experience you need to prove this. Due to the pandemic, you can upload a letter explaining why you are unable to provide documentation due to the pandemic. IRCC has indicated no applications will be refused due to missing documentation. This means they will most likely just keep it on hold until you submit the missing documentation.
4. Yes, the eMedical tracking sheet you'll get once the exam is completed.

Lavang

Apr 20, 2020
1. YES
2. NO
3. If you are claiming points for foreign work experience you need to prove this. Due to the pandemic, you can upload a letter explaining why you are unable to provide documentation due to the pandemic. IRCC has indicated no applications will be refused due to missing documentation. This means they will most likely just keep it on hold until you submit the missing documentation.
4. Yes, the eMedical tracking sheet you'll get once the exam is completed.
Thanks alot for the clarification. I meant it as you went through all my lengthy questions