sonali.kaushal

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
USA
AOR Received.
30-03-2018
Hi,

I am almost done with my documents. Have 2 questions:

1. My bank has issued me the letter for the proof of funds perfectly but they say their format does not allow them to mention 6 months avg balance? Is that really required?

2. My passport says <First name> <Last name> and
my educational certificates says <Last name> <First Name> <Father's name>

Is it required to attach an affidavit for this?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
1) If that is the case, explain with a letter of explanation and do attache last 6 months statement along with the consolidated bank statement. You can attach online statements.

2) Please search this forum for one and same person affidavit and use. Better to be safe than sorry.

sonali.kaushal

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
USA
AOR Received.
30-03-2018
1) If that is the case, explain with a letter of explanation and do attache last 6 months statement along with the consolidated bank statement. You can attach online statements.

2) Please search this forum for one and same person affidavit and use. Better to be safe than sorry.
Hi DEEPCUR,

Thanks. I have got it done today. I am attaching the documents now. Under what category this affidavit needs to be attached? I don't think I need to provide LOE for anything so that space is available or Should I attach it in educational certificates itself?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hi DEEPCUR,

Thanks. I have got it done today. I am attaching the documents now. Under what category this affidavit needs to be attached? I don't think I need to provide LOE for anything so that space is available or Should I attach it in educational certificates itself?

I think you need to give yes to the question where it asks have you used any other name, and take it from there. I don't remember exact sub-category I chose under that.. nick name or alias I believe.

In LOE section you could add a line saying your educational documents has father's name attached to the last name, and hence you have attached one and same person affidavit for that.

sonali.kaushal

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
USA
AOR Received.
30-03-2018
I think you need to give yes to the question where it asks have you used any other name, and take it from there. I don't remember exact sub-category I chose under that.. nick name or alias I believe.

In LOE section you could add a line saying your educational documents has father's name attached to the last name, and hence you have attached one and same person affidavit for that.
Hi DEEPCUR,

I have submitted the application yesterday. I did the LOE as you said & attched the affidavit there itself as second page of the LOE pdf file. Also in the other name section I had to continue with a 'no' because it doesn't give the relevant options to fill. There was no box for father's name. Just the first name & the last name that you ever used were different. Thanks so much for the help & quick reply yesterday.

Blueeyzz1310

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Hi,

I am almost done with my documents. Have 2 questions:

1. My bank has issued me the letter for the proof of funds perfectly but they say their format does not allow them to mention 6 months avg balance? Is that really required?

2. My passport says <First name> <Last name> and
my educational certificates says <Last name> <First Name> <Father's name>

Is it required to attach an affidavit for this?
Hello,
I am in the same situation. I spoke with BOFA and they mentioned that they will only give the letter that mentions Account open date, current balance, avg 6 months balance and nothing more. Is this info sufficient? or do I need to add anything more? Please let me know

Thank You