+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

question on immigrating to CANADA

anika

Mar 19, 2008
Good day, I have always wanted to move to CANADA but never had the chance. I found out that now things are so difficult for regular people such as myself to move there unless you have tens of thousands of dollars saved...Well during these crisis here in the USA it's difficult for a family of 5 living under 30 grand a year to actually save up tens of thousands of dollars when we barely even make enough to live by. I do not have any family there so I can't be asked so I can move there...I don't have a job promised over there so that won't help my chances either...I am not sure what other options there are but if anyone has any advise it would be greatly appreciated.
It has been very difficult for my family and I to really get ahead here in the USA. And I would like to have a chance at actually being able to do something you know? Something possitive for my family.
Your help is greatly appreciated.

todiefor

Star Member
Jul 9, 2008
There are ways that you can immigrate to Canada without showing proof of fund for a family of 5. I think one way is if you were able to secure a job offer from a Canadian company. What field of work your doing at US?

ocanada

Star Member
Apr 29, 2008
what u can do, if am right is, apply for yourself right now and then when u r in canada, apply for family sponsorship.

Aug 30, 2008
hi,

ur and mine problems is same. i m also in search of guideline for immagration to canada nd hoped that i may find it very soon.
ur requested to let us share the information abt immagration to canada with each other. in this way v both may got benefit of it.

i hope u may take in consideration my suggestion.

thanking u.

kamran