+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question on FBI fingerprinting card

alexvgs

Feb 2, 2008
Hi,

I want to order for the FBI fingerprinting card for Canadian Immigration. I saw this link on the FBI website: http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cjisd/pdf/fpcardb.pdf

If anyone has already finished the fingerprinting step, can you please look at this link and let me know if this is the same card sent by the FBI when you order it by mail. Has anyone ever taken the online FBI form and used it for Canadian Immigration?

Thank you very much,
Alex

AP

Star Member
Jul 7, 2007
Hi,

This is the card that u receive. I sent them the draft cheque and a letter requesting the cards. Once I received them I went to the local police station and got the finger prints and then sent it back to FBI they sent me the finger prints card and the report attached.

I did not use online cards.

Regards,

AP

imjoe

Star Member
Nov 28, 2007
Depends, Where are you?

I went to a special agency that does those sorts of things (They recomended it at the police station). Very fast and they had the forms, filled them up etc...

Bluff Master

Star Member
Feb 12, 2008
You can use the online form as mentioned by SubatomicBionicNanoMan.
You can either print on a card or plain white paper. In big cities there are fingerprinting facilities who specialize in these, but in small cities most Police Stations also do fingerprinting. Contact your Police Station and they will be able to help you.

GOOD LUCK.