+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question On Document Verification

ard

Mar 2, 2016
Repost: this board's software doesn't work very well.

I received a letter to come in for document verification and testing. It states that I should bring documents on the application checklist. One of the checklist items is the photographs. Does this mean that I have to bring another set of the same photographs?

alphazip

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ard said:

I received a letter to come in for document verification and testing. It states that I should bring documents on the application checklist. One of the checklist items is the photographs. Does this mean that I have to bring another set of the same photographs?
No

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
ard said:

If I'm not mistaken, they may need you to bring your photo identifications, such as Driving License, Provincial Health etc Besides the passport(s) landing certificate and all requested original documents as per the the Citizenship Test invitation letter.